Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1901 Membership Renewal Gift. (Book - "Where Seagulls Soar").

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If you have more than one 1901 seat, you are entitled to one book per seat, even if you only received one postcard in your renewal pack at the start of the season.
If you take your postcard and additional fan numbers to the Club Shop, they should sort you out.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yeah - just after I had bought one. And didn't get a postcard as they screwed up my renewal.

Edit - just checked my email and I can collect one at the Palace game so can downgrade my snark levels!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yeah - just after I had bought one. And didn't get a postcard as they screwed up my renewal.

Edit - just checked my email and I can collect one at the Palace game so can downgrade my snark levels!

Is it any good?

Not sure I can be bothered to fight my way into the shop on a match day and then lug it home post game.

The "helpful" email they sent out yesterday had the shop opening times for the christmas period (the clubs (or agency they use) proofing of emails is absolutely shocking at times!).

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Is it any good?

Not sure I can be bothered to fight my way into the shop on a match day and then lug it home post game.

The "helpful" email they sent out yesterday had the shop opening times for the christmas period (the clubs (or agency they use) proofing of emails is absolutely shocking at times!).

I think it's great. Brilliant photos by Albion photographer Paul Hazelwood, evoking memories of events from when the stadium opened until now.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is it any good?

TBH only flicked through but very high quality and nice photos. Might collect the other one to give to the next charity thing that comes up that needs prizes. Or use it as a shield for the Palace game as it is quite thick.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Who kept their postcard? You'd think showing that you were a 1901 member would be enough? Still trying to get rid of our 3 seats by the way, which is harder than you'd think given the club have stated that 1901 is sold out.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Who kept their postcard? You'd think showing that you were a 1901 member would be enough?

Agree but to be fair the email does say if you don't have the postcard email them and they'll sort.

Being unfair I've just found mine and it says they'll be delivered to the lounge and ready early November.

Still trying to get rid of our 3 seats by the way, which is harder than you'd think given the club have stated that 1901 is sold out.

Out of interest where are your seats? I'm in the market for one more and despite the seats around me being empty nearly every week I'm told my block is sold out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Agree but to be fair the email does say if you don't have the postcard email them and they'll sort.

Being unfair I've just found mine and it says they'll be delivered to the lounge and ready early November.

Out of interest where are your seats? I'm in the market for one more and despite the seats around me being empty nearly every week I'm told my block is sold out.

I’ll message you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here