PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope he’s sent packing

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
In Melbourne you pretty much can't go to a workplace without being double vax'd.

To let him in would be a kick in the teeth after ordinary folks have suffered the longest lockdowns on planet earth

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Australian Open needs Djokovic a lot more than Djokovic needs Australian Open so I think they'll find a way to let him play.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hope he’s sent packing

Good. Many critiicise Australia's immigration laws, but if they send every selfish anti-vaxxer* packing, that's fine with me. We should do the same.

* If it should transpire that Djokovic really has a genuine and credible medical reason for not being jabbed, I withdraw the above implication. Would still have no problem with Australia not letting him in though.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Australian Open needs Djokovic a lot more than Djokovic needs Australian Open so I think they'll find a way to let him play.

I dont think you have read the audience very well. Practically no one wants him there, PM.included..

He wants to defend and win this tournament for an unmatched 21 slams. Even if he sorts out the correct visa he still has to.prove his medical exemption. Not a fan of this anti vax fella lauding it up and hope they send him home

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

The Astralian government need to do everything they can to combat Covid more than they need to have a tennnis tournament at all in 2022.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

They’d already given him an exemption but their border control wouldn’t allow him in the country. He wasn’t allowed past passport control.

Roland

Banned
Sep 29, 2021
Never had much time for The man but he is clearly a HERO of the people standing up to the absurd tyranny in that country trying to stop people from living when the virus is now essentially reduced to little more than a cold and people have had the opportunity to vaccinate if they wish.

Won’t stop the covid gammons from foaming at the mouth though at the anti-vaxxer as we can already see.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Never had much time for The man but he is clearly a HERO of the people standing up to the absurd tyranny in that country trying to stop people from living when the virus is now essentially reduced to little more than a cold and people have had the opportunity to vaccinate if they wish.

Won’t stop the covid gammons from foaming at the mouth though at the anti-vaxxer as we can already see.

Nope, he is an idiot like the rest of you. This ‘cold’ is still killing people.
If your most loved one died from covid, would you still be so nonchalant? I bet you wouldn’t.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I dont think you have read the audience very well. Practically no one wants him there, PM.included..

He wants to defend and win this tournament for an unmatched 21 slams. Even if he sorts out the correct visa he still has to.prove his medical exemption. Not a fan of this anti vax fella lauding it up and hope they send him home

Who cares what the PM or what people wants? Money rules the world. The people with money wants Djokovic at the Australian Open. Even more so now with this fiery storyline, which is what this slowly dying sport needs as non-tennisnerd people are fed up with one wholesome hoity-toity spinach obsesser on each side the net. Djokovic playing would provide the whole good vs evil thing that people likes.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

My father died from Covid on New Years Day 2021. You sir are a ****.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hi Mustafa welcome back.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

334 people announced dead today, in England & Wales, from your ‘little more than a cold’.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

Let’s all hope that you don’t start foaming at the mouth. - or, maybe….".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here