Is Keir really credible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
integrity

Nice one ...

June 2016, Starmer resigned from Corbyn's shadow team stating "simply untenable now to suggest we can offer an effective opposition without a change of leader" .... October 2016, goes crawling back as shadow Brexit secretary.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
All very Trumpian. The alt right attacking an honest politician rather than looking to their own clown of a leader. And some even acting on the PM’s slanderous comments relating to Savile. To the point that the police are now investigating the matter.

Ludicrous.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nice one ...

June 2016, Starmer resigned from Corbyn's shadow team stating "simply untenable now to suggest we can offer an effective opposition without a change of leader" .... October 2016, goes crawling back as shadow Brexit secretary.

With your long history of being such a fine judge of Integrity in political leaders :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nice one ...

Interesting spin you have put on that. Untrue of course. He returned so he could back the government over article 50 in an attempt to try and help save some of the crumbling deals and forge something workable out of Brexit.
An almost impossible task, as we are all finding out. But he tried. Unfortunately, trying to help this government is like trying to help a dog book a holiday, it’s just not going to work.

Plus, I personally see a politician who is able to adapt to ongoing events and change position for the greater good as a positive. Unlike Johnson who simply makes false promises and then U-Turns on them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-our-times-over-hard-brexit-says-keir-starmer

He was attempting to soften the “hardest of hard” Brexit that the Tory’s were Hell Bent on. Unfortunately his best intentions didn’t work out and we are all now paying the price.

You should do your research before making false statements.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All very Trumpian. The alt right attacking an honest politician rather than looking to their own clown of a leader. And some even acting on the PM’s slanderous comments relating to Savile. To the point that the police are now investigating the matter.

Ludicrous.
I read about the sudden rise in right wing chatter being amplified by various nutcases. It's incredibly sad that a baseless lie becomes their accepted fact in a matter of a few days. The law really needs to get involved and stamp this out now.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I read about the sudden rise in right wing chatter being amplified by various nutcases. It's incredibly sad that a baseless lie becomes their accepted fact in a matter of a few days. The law really needs to get involved and stamp this out now.

Agreed. However the Met work for the government, not the citizens. They are essentially Johnson’s flying monkeys. They will be investigating in order to declare the matter closed. Just as they are doing with the laws that were broken by our government.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Nice one ...

how does that compare to the posh boy you voted for, bungle****?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Interesting spin you have put on that. Untrue of course. He returned so he could back the government over article 50 in an attempt to try and help save some of the crumbling deals and forge something workable out of Brexit.
An almost impossible task, as we are all finding out. But he tried. Unfortunately, trying to help this government is like trying to help a dog book a holiday, it’s just not going to work.

Plus, I personally see a politician who is able to adapt to ongoing events and change position for the greater good as a positive. Unlike Johnson who simply makes false promises and then U-Turns on them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-our-times-over-hard-brexit-says-keir-starmer

He was attempting to soften the “hardest of hard” Brexit that the Tory’s were Hell Bent on. Unfortunately his best intentions didn’t work out and we are all now paying the price.

You should do your research before making false statements.

Clueless as ever but you do make me laugh Clampy, if Labour (especially Starmer) hadn't decided to play party politics, always finding an excuse not to back the government we would almost certainly be in a very different place now ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-corbyn-defeat-support-may-brexit-deal-a9246871.html

Getting back to the topic of this thread, Starmer joined a Corbyn cabinet when plenty of Labour MP's with integrity refused to do so ... he then jumped ship only after many of his shadow minister colleagues decided to quit ... when it became clear Corbyn was going nowhere he climbed back on the greasy career poll helping formulate a Brexit policy that proved electorally disastrous. Instead of dealing in whataboutism and silly labelling the Boris/Brexit haters on here should be furious with him!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Clueless as ever but you do make me laugh Clampy, if Labour (especially Starmer) hadn't decided to play party politics, always finding an excuse not to back the government we would almost certainly be in a very different place now ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-corbyn-defeat-support-may-brexit-deal-a9246871.html

Getting back to the topic of this thread, Starmer joined a Corbyn cabinet when plenty of Labour MP's with integrity refused to do so ... he then jumped ship only after many of his shadow minister colleagues decided to quit ... when it became clear Corbyn was going nowhere he climbed back on the greasy career poll helping formulate a Brexit policy that proved electorally disastrous. Instead of dealing in whataboutism and silly labelling the Boris/Brexit haters on here should be furious with him!

Blah blah. You don’t half talk a load of old cobblers. Your usual alt right spin on things . Emboldened now that your beloved Boris has given your mob permission to lay into Starmer by slandering him in the House of Commons. Shame on the lot of you. Little Trumplets.

As my previous posts on here over the months will tell you, I have no love for Starmer. He never goes in for the kill. However, unlike you, I’ll stick to the facts when critiquing politicians. It makes ones argument that much more credible.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I should have known better ..

dontfeedtrollsTW.gif

:facepalm::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I should have known better ..

dontfeedtrollsTW.gif

:facepalm::lolol:

You are very strange. You troll all over the board and when someone tries to actually engage with you, you say they’re trolls.
But you’re right about one thing, I shan’t be feeding you anymore.
I’m rather embarrassed I bothered engaging now, I know better than to try and have debate with someone of your poor reputation. It’s not as if you come as a surprise. With your obviousness.
Have a lovely Sunday evening.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

....and the clutching at straws world champion 2022 is.......

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Blah blah. You don’t half talk a load of old cobblers. Your usual alt right spin on things . Emboldened now that your beloved Boris has given your mob permission to lay into Starmer by slandering him in the House of Commons. Shame on the lot of you. Little Trumplets.

As my previous posts on here over the months will tell you, I have no love for Starmer. He never goes in for the kill. However, unlike you, I’ll stick to the facts when critiquing politicians. It makes ones argument that much more credible.

Johnson has a lot to answer for..... and it could get worse, much worse....

THE INDEPENDENT February 13th

Police have launched an investigation into a rash of online death threats made against Keir Starmer by right-wing extremists in the wake of Boris Johnson’s false claim that he “failed to prosecute” the paedophile Jimmy Savile.

A dossier of messages from apparently identifiable users of the Telegram app was sent to Scotland Yard by the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) on Friday.

Among them were calls for the Labour leader and shadow foreign secretary David Lammy – who were accosted by a mob shouting “paedophile protector” and “Savile” as they walked through Westminster last week – to be “executed”.

Mr Johnson’s smear has been widely condemned as an attempt to distract attention from his role in the Partygate scandal, which is currently being investigated by police.

The prime minister was forced to clarify that he was aware Sir Keir played no part as director of public prosecutions in the decision not to prosecute Savile, as was found by a QC-led independent inquiry at the time. However, he has so far refused to apologise.

The CCDH cache of material, shown to The Observer, includes responses to footage of last week’s incident posted by English Defence League founder Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – better known under his pseudonym Tommy Robinson – and conspiracy theory group Resistance GB.

One commenter said Mr Starmer and Mr Lammy should be detained “until preparation can be made for their execution”, while another said the Labour leader should be “linched [sic] from the nearest lamppost”. Another said: “The sooner they’s all dead the better. Hang the f***ing lot of them.”

CCDH chief executive Imran Ahmed called for tighter controls on Telegram.

“Two sitting MPs [Jo Cox and David Amess] have been murdered in the last six years,” he said. “Telegram has made a calculated business decision to allow users to egg each other on to violence against named politicians with zero consequences.”

A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: “On Friday 11 February police received a third-party report relating to allegations of malicious communications made against a serving Member of Parliament. An investigation is ongoing.”

A Labour source said: “Of course, extremists of all stripes don’t like Keir. He spent years helping to put them and their ilk in prison.”

Sir Keir has said that he had never faced accusations of being a “paedophile protector” before Mr Johnson’s comment.

“If others want to argue that this is unconnected with precisely what the PM said one week before, then let them make that case,” he said in the wake of the incident. “But they’ll never persuade me that there is no link.”

Scotland Yard was unable to confirm that an investigation had been launched into the alleged threats.

Mr Lammy earlier this week told The Independent that the PM’s “worrying” comments echoed Donald Trump’s tactic of firing up supporters with unsubstantiated slurs sourced from the political extremes.

“The only modern-day example of a leader pulling stuff from the fringe into the centre is Donald Trump,” said the shadow foreign secretary.

“And we saw where that led. It led to the horrendous, horrific assault on the Capitol. And I’m afraid there were elements of that in some that were gathered on the Embankment last week.”

Jan 30, 2008
Johnson has a lot to answer for..... and it could get worse, much worse....

THE INDEPENDENT February 13th

Police have launched an investigation into a rash of online death threats made against Keir Starmer by right-wing extremists in the wake of Boris Johnson’s false claim that he “failed to prosecute” the paedophile Jimmy Savile.

A dossier of messages from apparently identifiable users of the Telegram app was sent to Scotland Yard by the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) on Friday.

Among them were calls for the Labour leader and shadow foreign secretary David Lammy – who were accosted by a mob shouting “paedophile protector” and “Savile” as they walked through Westminster last week – to be “executed”.

Mr Johnson’s smear has been widely condemned as an attempt to distract attention from his role in the Partygate scandal, which is currently being investigated by police.

The prime minister was forced to clarify that he was aware Sir Keir played no part as director of public prosecutions in the decision not to prosecute Savile, as was found by a QC-led independent inquiry at the time. However, he has so far refused to apologise.

The CCDH cache of material, shown to The Observer, includes responses to footage of last week’s incident posted by English Defence League founder Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – better known under his pseudonym Tommy Robinson – and conspiracy theory group Resistance GB.

One commenter said Mr Starmer and Mr Lammy should be detained “until preparation can be made for their execution”, while another said the Labour leader should be “linched [sic] from the nearest lamppost”. Another said: “The sooner they’s all dead the better. Hang the f***ing lot of them.”

CCDH chief executive Imran Ahmed called for tighter controls on Telegram.

“Two sitting MPs [Jo Cox and David Amess] have been murdered in the last six years,” he said. “Telegram has made a calculated business decision to allow users to egg each other on to violence against named politicians with zero consequences.”

A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: “On Friday 11 February police received a third-party report relating to allegations of malicious communications made against a serving Member of Parliament. An investigation is ongoing.”

A Labour source said: “Of course, extremists of all stripes don’t like Keir. He spent years helping to put them and their ilk in prison.”

Sir Keir has said that he had never faced accusations of being a “paedophile protector” before Mr Johnson’s comment.

“If others want to argue that this is unconnected with precisely what the PM said one week before, then let them make that case,” he said in the wake of the incident. “But they’ll never persuade me that there is no link.”

Scotland Yard was unable to confirm that an investigation had been launched into the alleged threats.

Mr Lammy earlier this week told The Independent that the PM’s “worrying” comments echoed Donald Trump’s tactic of firing up supporters with unsubstantiated slurs sourced from the political extremes.

“The only modern-day example of a leader pulling stuff from the fringe into the centre is Donald Trump,” said the shadow foreign secretary.

“And we saw where that led. It led to the horrendous, horrific assault on the Capitol. And I’m afraid there were elements of that in some that were gathered on the Embankment last week.”

https://youtu.be/9vWmP8eHO_Y

Lammy another Labour loon who makes Labour unelectable, keep on going Son

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://youtu.be/9vWmP8eHO_Y

Lammy another Labour loon who makes Labour unelectable, keep on going Son

Regards
DF

What has that to do with the post you quoted? But as you're here, you are going to have to get over the fact that some of us want to see Brexit reversed. Tough tiddies.
You posting a clip from years ago is a big sign you need to get over the whole thing. Ya daft racist.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What has that to do with the post you quoted? But as you're here, you are going to have to get over the fact that some of us want to see Brexit reversed. Tough tiddies.
You posting a clip from years ago is a big sign you need to get over the whole thing. Ya daft racist.

Nothing.... but that's how irrational his hatred of 'other' is....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here