Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Keir really credible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Kier Starmer has today shown himself to be a coward and a hypocrite. Shame on him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kier Starmer has today shown himself to be a coward and a hypocrite. Shame on him.
Agreed.

Very disappointing, weak man.

Brexit cannot work outside the Single Market.

Starmer is an idiot for thinking it can.

Best result now is he gets fined by Durham police and goes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Agreed.

Very disappointing, weak man.

Brexit cannot work outside the Single Market.

Starmer is an idiot for thinking it can.

Best result now is he gets fined by Durham police and goes.

Agreed. What a let down.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Because any sensible leader of any political party knows that the sensible thing to do is to announce 2 years before an election, that obviously Brexit has been a complete and utter disaster, just like you were told it was going to be, so we are going to overrule the moronic vote and reverse it,

Oh and by the way, vote for me :facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought you'd be chuffed, a policy and some direction. :shrug:

Or maybe, it was some cruel double bluff. Because you have certainly given some poor lost soul hope, where we all know there isn't any :lolol:

Particularly lulling him in, when he's spent all afternoon monitoring NSC whilst pretending he isn't logged on and has something better to do :facepalm:

Thanks for the thumbsup

*edit*

potg2.png

So tell me, why the 20 mins delay ?

Don't tell me that you only monitor NSC every 15 mins these days. What on earth do you find to do in the 14 mins in between :lolol:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Or maybe, it was some cruel double bluff. Because you have certainly given some poor lost soul hope, where we all know there isn't any :lolol:

Particularly lulling him in, when he's spent all afternoon monitoring NSC whilst pretending he isn't logged on and has something better to do :facepalm:

Thanks for the thumbsup

*edit*

View attachment 149369

So tell me, why the 20 mins delay ?

Don't tell me that you only monitor NSC every 15 mins these days. What on earth do you find to do in the 14 mins in between :lolol:

Sorry mate, you and your edits with checking log-ins is becoming a little 'stalky' for me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good to know that, as per HWT, Labour is not hell-bent on re-claiming the red wall by guaranteeing no recidivism on Brexit .................

Vhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58698403

Should win the next GE at a trot with that ...................................... good job Starmer's got the party with him ...................

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Good to know that, as per HWT, Labour is not hell-bent on re-claiming the red wall by guaranteeing no recidivism on Brexit .................

Vhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58698403

Should win the next GE at a trot with that ...................................... good job Starmer's got the party with him ...................

has the day dawned for you gt?

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017

I’m not sure that’s quite the devastating putdown you think it is. Tony Blair was competent, and while often unlikable had a head for detail, nuance and a genuine desire to try and make things better.

Even if you disagreed with him (which I often did) I’d take him in a heartbeat over the clown show of the modern Conservative Party. I’m clearly not alone in that, given that he won three elections.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’m not sure that’s quite the devastating putdown you think it is. Tony Blair was competent, and while often unlikable had a head for detail, nuance and a genuine desire to try and make things better.

Even if you disagreed with him (which I often did) I’d take him in a heartbeat over the clown show of the modern Conservative Party. I’m clearly not alone in that, given that he won three elections.

Won 3 elections, is there fear Kier could be a winner?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I really hope you didn't spend too long on that. Maybe Meeja is a little beyond you, have you considered shelf stacking :lolol:

One thing you can rely on is that he will always carry on digging a hole for himself, no matter how deep he is already disappearing into discourse oblivion;

I am not sure that it's is a characteristic he would like to own though.

Thumbs up and written endorsement please [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION].....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
One thing you can rely on is that he will always carry on digging a hole for himself, no matter how deep he is already disappearing into discourse oblivion;

I am not sure that it's is a characteristic he would like to own though.

12 minutes and you haven't had a thumbs up yet. I do hope you haven't upset him :wink:

And I do hope he's not sitting at his keyboard seething, knowing that logging on to give you a thumbs up will make him look even more ridiculous :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here