Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Keir really credible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Fine move both ethically and politically by Keir Starmer.

If he wasn't entirely shameless, such a gesture would put Johnston to shame.....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Political leaning aside.

If someone told you 4 years ago that the future of HM Gov's opposition was in the hands of the Head of Fixed Penalties in Durham Police, you'd have been giggled at.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Fine move both ethically and politically by Keir Starmer.

If he wasn't entirely shameless, such a gesture would put Johnston to shame.....

If he got it wrong I think he will go, you have to demonstrate integrity.

In contrast the Vote Leave cabal is nothing short of a crime syndicate constantly on the run from the law both domestically and Internationally

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sir Keir again bottling PMQ's.

Call me cynical but is Labour keeping him away from facing Big Bad Boris?

Positive test again............yeah right.

Perhaps he has been snuggling up with some anti-vaxers???

The time appears to be ticking for him, McDonnell loves a good lynching apparently.

An interesting OP for this thread. Obviously, I'm not trying to make you look silly, I don't think you need any help

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Political leaning aside.

If someone told you 4 years ago that the future of HM Gov's opposition was in the hands of the Head of Fixed Penalties in Durham Police, you'd have been giggled at.

that makes no sense

If someone told you 4 years ago that the PM! would be a criminal, what would you think?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
amazing so many question Kier's credibility and motives are the same voices that don't scrutinise 350m for the NHS or no Irish border, or ___________(insert Brexit lie)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If I was Starmer I would simply say “if Johnson stands down, so will I if fined”

Otherwise Starmer leaves and nobody cares less that he’s done the right thing and Johnson stays in power not giving a shite.

Play Johnson at his own game. Johnson will NEVER, EVER, EVER quit of his volition. If Starmer steps down Johnson won’t give a single solitary feck.

D

Deleted member 2719

Has Smarmer and Ranter filled out their questionnaires yet???

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Have the Convict PM and his errant Chancellor resigned yet? That is the standard that Starmer has set.... so will Johnson ever reach it?

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Has the great man jumped off the fence regarding this strike yet, or is he waiting until it's finished to say 'I told you so'?

no, no, you're getting them arse about face, bungle**** is known as the trolley.

infamously, his flip flop on the brexit question being the most notable

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
no, no, you're getting them arse about face, bungle**** is known as the trolley.

infamously, his flip flop on the brexit question being the most notable
It's really desperately sad when people choose a side and that side actually shits on itself and ruins their lives but pride won't let them admit it..

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It's really desperately sad when people choose a side and that side actually shits on itself and ruins their lives but pride won't let them admit it..

you're absolutely right. they're egos are going to make this a very long and difficult journey, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

At least they don't keep on embarrassing themselves by reminding everyone about it on a daily and often hourly basis ................. oh :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here