Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coach trip to West Brom on Saturday

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Hi all, I don't fancy driving Saturday, so does anyone know of a coach company that is going there with a pick up from around the Worthing / Brighton area (Seaulls Travel have sold out)
Thanks

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Could get a National Express coach (change at Victoria) to Birmingham, then a short walk to Moor Street station for the train to the Hawthorns. Return journey possible too but wouldn’t get you back into Brighton before 2am.

Jul 7, 2003
Hi all, I don't fancy driving Saturday, so does anyone know of a coach company that is going there with a pick up from around the Worthing / Brighton area (Seaulls Travel have sold out)
Thanks

It's worth contacting ST anyway as they can let you know if anyone has dropped out. I have had this before where a route is shown as sold out but someone has had to drop out and there is a space.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
It's worth contacting ST anyway as they can let you know if anyone has dropped out. I have had this before where a route is shown as sold out but someone has had to drop out and there is a space.

We are on the waiting list. Don't mind the drive there. It's just after, I can't be bothered for the 180 miles back.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Don't ask me why but post match the Police send coaches away from the M5, which is a few 100 yards away, and back through Birmingham. I'm certain the convoy of coaches joined the M6 at Aston Villa last time.
But the fan zone outside the ground is great fun, hope it still has a Greggs.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My Villa supporting relative says West Bromwich is an absolute dump and avoid at all costs. If you're going best to drink in Birmingham and catch the short train to the Hawthorns.

Looks like a very healthy travelling audience.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My Villa supporting relative says West Bromwich is an absolute dump and avoid at all costs. If you're going best to drink in Birmingham and catch the short train to the Hawthorns.

Looks like a very healthy travelling audience.

Why does the OP need to catch the short train as opposed to the long one? What's the difference?

Incidentallly aren't the official BHASC still running coaches to all away games, the former "Costa Express"?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Don't ask me why but post match the Police send coaches away from the M5, which is a few 100 yards away, and back through Birmingham. I'm certain the convoy of coaches joined the M6 at Aston Villa last time.
But the fan zone outside the ground is great fun, hope it still has a Greggs.

Indeed. I found the WBA fan zone one of the most friendly away ground areas where both sets of supporters
could mix freely. And it took no time to get served.

Jul 7, 2003
Why does the OP need to catch the short train as opposed to the long one? What's the difference?

From their website:

Incidentallly aren't the official BHASC still running coaches to all away games, the former "Costa Express"?

The Supporters' Club is running coaches in 2021/22 to Albion away matches. We have travelled to every men's first-team game so far, and hope to do so in the future. This maintains our proud record of going to every game – pandemic permitting – since 1996 bar one (when we boycotted a match at Wimbledon).

We offer a friendly service with convenient pick-ups for many: Conway Street (Hove), Withdean Stadium, Patcham (A23), Hickstead and Pease Pottage services. There is a 25% reduction for under-18s.

Enquiries can be made to bhasc.coaches@gmail.com or to our Coachline 07519 845714.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here