Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] February Matches

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
TV dates for February were supposed to be announced on Dec 14.

As far as I can tell, our match at Watford has been confirmed for Feb 12 at 3pm but the Burnley and Villa games are yet to be confirmed. Plus we may have one or more of our rearranged games that could be scheduled in February.

Is this all correct ? And does anyone have any idea when the Burnley and Villa games should be confirmed ?

Thanks.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I think the League Cup final is on Sunday 27th Feb. Chelsea & Spurs have been picked by BT/Sky that weekend and one of them will be in the Final. That means BT/Sky will then choose a different game so hold your horses on the Villa game!

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I think the League Cup final is on Sunday 27th Feb. Chelsea & Spurs have been picked by BT/Sky that weekend and one of them will be in the Final. That means BT/Sky will then choose a different game so hold your horses on the Villa game!

Good thought. Although it is outrageous that fans who have to make travel arrangements aren't given a decent amount of lead time to be sure of certainty of match times.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Surely if they've picked that game then they'll keep that game for the re-arranged fixture?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Surely if they've picked that game then they'll keep that game for the re-arranged fixture?

They're not playing each other.

Spurs are on Saturday @ 12:30
Chelsea Sunday @ 2pm

The final is on the Sunday @4.30pm so one of these slots will become free.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Trying to plan ahead, is there a genuine chance that the Villa game could still be moved, given one of the televised picks that weekend will inevitably be postponed?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Trying to plan ahead, is there a genuine chance that the Villa game could still be moved, given one of the televised picks that weekend will inevitably be postponed?

It is certainly not a given nor is it inevitable. That is almost 2 months away and I expect Covid levels to be far far diminished from what we are seeing now.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
It is certainly not a given nor is it inevitable. That is almost 2 months away and I expect Covid levels to be far far diminished from what we are seeing now.
Nothing to do with Covid. BT and Sky both have matches involving Chelsea and Spurs that weekend, one of whom will be playing in the Carabao Cup final (also that weekend). So one of the current televised games is certain to be postponed that weekend

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nothing to do with Covid. BT and Sky both have matches involving Chelsea and Spurs that weekend, one of whom will be playing in the Carabao Cup final (also that weekend). So one of the current televised games is certain to be postponed that weekend

Ah, as you were then, apologies for the misunderstanding.

Turkeydove

Aug 5, 2020

but i aint got a horse ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here