Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Privacy Statement on NSC

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Popping up incessantly for me (using safari on Ipad)……sometimes more than once during a single post. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - has anything changed/any suggestions to stop it ?

D54D7836-6EA2-4286-ACAD-244725C86B9A.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Private Eyes Are Watching You

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes that’s happening to me recently. Safari

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Same for me when i'm using safari on my iPhone. Never have the problem when using Chrome on my windows laptop.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I’m probably wrong but could it be related to using a VPN? Maybe the VPN reroutes the IP address multiple times during a page visit or if the user amends something like typing a post and therefore the pop up is reactivated?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Regularly happening on my iPad, a few times it’s sort of half appeared when changing pages on a thread, this causes everything to lock so I have to click back to get rid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Regularly happening on my iPad, a few times it’s sort of half appeared when changing pages on a thread, this causes everything to lock so I have to click back to get rid.

I have had it ALOT recently, like you it locked up and for me it could take seven to ten attempts of clicking back to be able to accept. I now leave it to appear, wait a couple of seconds and I can accept it. If I try and do anything within a couple of seconds the screen freezes. Only happens on my Ipad

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Since joining the paid NSC 1901 I've not had a problem, and, reading the terms of membership, if I do have a problem @Booza comes around and clicks "ACCEPT" for me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here