Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of Macca’s goals was the best?

Which of Macca’s goal was the best?

• Goal One

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Goal Two

Votes: 42 73.7%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whilst there’s no doubt the second was a howitzer of epic proportions, the more often I see the first makes me think it was a creation of exquisite beauty.

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
If it wasn't for Mwepu's absolutely sublime little flick for Mac's second I would have voted for his first.

Both of the goals got me to my feat while releasing a very high pitched wail though

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Mwepus flick adds to the overall quality of the second goal, not to mention Dan Burn bursting forward and breaking down Everton breaking up play and getting the attack going again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pic courtesy of Albion Analytics - this is up there with the José goal at Stoke for me.

0F9C5921-B159-447F-B288-EEE6084CFEDD.jpeg

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Best thing about both goals were they were both team efforts. First weighted headed pass by Maupay and 2nd interception and pass by Burn with great lay off by Mwpu

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bumley.

Without that it would have ruined our summer holiday.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
2nd just edges it for me.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
when i look at each goal i see more and more in them. Study Mwepu as he makes that backheel- facing completely away from Ali Mac,its inch perfect, and the way he jumps round to check it went where he wanted it to go-no luck enviolved at all, the strike itself, its a thing of beauty

On the first goal, first viewing it looked like Ali Mac had stumbled and the ball hit his foot and somehow went in, but from different angles he stumbled after the strike, the build up play, and watching Everton running left and right trying to find the ball was just poetry

I cant decide which is best-two cracking goals from open play, great skill and vision evident from multiple players and the sheer joy on Brightons players faces and the abject "wtf" just happened look on Evertons was just class-

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
The first looked nice, was a great flowing move from side to side, a knock down (up) and a clever finish BUT for me Everton were asleep so it was a bit of an unchallenged move. Great goal nonetheless.

The 2nd was during a ding-dong period…Everton with their tails up and took a brave piece of attacking to go for the jugular when we could. BDB being a catalyst in the move with some aggressive, high defending (CB pressing to win the ball in their half), good positive pass to Tross and assist of the season from Mweps. My fav goal of the season so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here