Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace tickets

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Still 800 + tickets available to buy .what are people doing for the game ? Going out early ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I wonder what the commanders of the Holmsdale Fanatics have in store for the terrorised population of Brighton this season? Will it be the pack of 15 year olds in black hoodies scaring the old lady shoppers on St.James' Street again, or the usual march from Wetherspoons on West Street up to the station surrounded by 200 coppers? There is no Bruno mural anymore for them to chuck a tin of red paint over, so perhaps they'll repeat the smoke bomb that obliterated their own view of the match for 5 minutes. it's all a good laugh really with the Palace mob being about as intimidating as a Girl Guide outing...

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Having had to give up my season ticket, financially, i hope to get two tickets for this one as we stayed as Members. Will look at the exchange, what the club is selling or is there a way to buy from a season ticket holder outside of the club via friends and family?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Having had to give up my season ticket, financially, i hope to get two tickets for this one as we stayed as Members. Will look at the exchange, what the club is selling or is there a way to buy from a season ticket holder outside of the club via friends and family?

They're already available to members with a purchase history

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can't say I ever look forward to games against Palace, especially when it's a weekday and I have to bribe my boss so I can leave early, fly around like a lunatic in an attempt to get to the ground in time all while feeling sick with nerves about the result.
I'll be fine once I'm in my seat, singing my heart out and hopefully cheering a few goals. Bit of a shame the FA cup's on really, hope it doesn't impact our momentum.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

PM me. I have two on the exchange that I’m sure won’t sell. You can have them if you don’t mind one seat behind the other. No charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here