Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Origi + 20 mill for Bissouma.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dear god.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
As we don’t have any forwards until after the AFCON thingy I’m not not sure we will sell our only recognised forward but you never know…. Although given Biss’s antics Origi and £20m isn’t such a bad deal.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If bissouma wasn't running down his contract I would say no. However it's crunch time now. This would probably be a good deal for both parties.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think Bissouma will surprise everyone and sign a new contract. He's enjoying playing for us, we're slowly becoming a very good team capable of beating anyone and we're looking good for a top half finish.
Obviously money and European football will be tempting for him.
Maybe I'm thinking with my heart and not my head, but I can honestly see him staying.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think Bissouma will surprise everyone and sign a new contract. He's enjoying playing for us, we're slowly becoming a very good team capable of beating anyone and we're looking good for a top half finish.
Maybe I'm thinking with my heart and not my head, but I can honestly see him staying.

You might well be right but £150k a week.?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

Hope you're right Gabbafella! I saw an interview where he described Graham Potter as being like a father for him, and that connection would be hard to walk away from, given that a new manager would not have that sort of supportive relationship with him, at least not for a very long time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
NSC does like an obsession with certain players Origi isn’t very good over 90 minutes of football hence why he hardly ever plays.

Nothing to do with Salah, Mane etc ? Will be interesting to see how he does during AFCON

Hope you're right Gabbafella! I saw an interview where he described Graham Potter as being like a father for him, and that connection would be hard to walk away from, given that a new manager would not have that sort of supportive relationship with him, at least not for a very long time.

While this is true he probably has even greater loyalty to his agent who I think has been with him since he was a teenager. Flip side is where does he go ? Chelsea could probably do with him, but already a lot of players in that position. Plus Gallagher coming back.

Man Utd definitely could - but is he on their radar?

Man City - Fernandinho replacement?

Liverpool - possible if they hold out until he’s free

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hmmm a player like veltman maybe it would be happiness over ££

Bissouma spends his summers balling out in Monaco and Dubai. He's the ultimate bling footballer stereotype. He's clearly a nice guy and a character. But I suspect he would be off to Newcastle if they offered him 200k a week.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here