Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like Claude has left as well

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Love this show, if only because it makes dealing with tosses in reality much easier as at least they aren’t THAT bad

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't wait.

It feels like it hasn't been on for a long time (probably because of Covid) and if so let's hope the producers have used the time by scouring the nation for 12 even more useless, arrogant, incompetent tosspots than usual. Quite a challenge.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh good. C**t Of The Year is finally back. I can now look forward to at least one power hungry halfwit acting like a complete bellend in meetings for at least the next six months. Thanks Auntie.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I love the show. There's always one or two people who I can't stand and desperately want them to screw up and
get kicked out.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Hate this show and I think it sets a really bad example to young people going into employment. The way to succeed in a good career is not to stab your colleagues in the back and take credit for other peoples work, it is to work hard with humility and respect for your co-workers.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Hate this show and I think it sets a really bad example to young people going into employment. The way to succeed in a good career is not to stab your colleagues in the back and take credit for other peoples work, it is to work hard with humility and respect for your co-workers.

I agree. But in the business world, not everyone is like that. You'll always come across back-stabbers and *******. How would
you deal with them? Fighting fire with fire is sometimes the only thing they understand.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

In an ideal world.

But business just doesn't work like that sadly.....

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I agree. But in the business world, not everyone is like that. You'll always come across back-stabbers and *******. How would
you deal with them? Fighting fire with fire is sometimes the only thing they understand.

I agree with your first sentence, but no need to go down to their level. People like that tend to get found out before too long in my experience. This show tends to give the impression that acting like that is the way to succeed - which is wrong.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I agree with your first sentence, but no need to go down to their level. People like that tend to get found out before too long in my experience. This show tends to give the impression that acting like that is the way to succeed - which is wrong.

Fair enough. I generally see myself as an ok person, but if someone deliberately sets out to cause grief, then I am more than
happy to go down to their level to give them a ****** hard time.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
One of my guilty pleasures

Always makes me feel good about myself when you see all the incompetents… I know it is edited to highlight this.

Mine too.

I met Liz Locke before she was on it and was going out with Wayne Henderson. She was a Grad trainee at an investment bank and was really bright.

Also once bought sausages they were selling as part of a task at Leadenhall market. They were horrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Totally agree with you, I have worked with some of these backstabbers, in two different companies and what surprised me in one instance was the MD hadn't realised he had hired the biggest clueless t*at as his no 2, who was back stabbing everyone and slagging the MD and his wife off all the time.

When he was around them you could literally feel the guy slime up to them, they were oblivious to it.:nono:

Of course, when I left this place my honest feedback was given to the MD on his no 2, unfortunately, I thought it one step too far to say he was always slagging you and your missus off also.

Whatever the boss says they appear to love the lickers and sometimes have their eye shut IMO.

Looking forward to this.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Or flooring them in the car park and parking their p45 between their arse cheeks :rolleyes:

People don't leave companies, they leave bosses.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here