Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top 6, & us

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The so called big 6 with all their millions as usual occupying top 6 which realistically won’t be broken into by too many teams in future seasons (maybe Newcastle)
But … well done West Ham… and us
Amazing effort from us to be 8th after 29 games
Been watching since 1974 , really think now this could be our finest season ever
Never seen us score at Chelsea and never seen us win at Everton , all that diminished in a week
Have to say the best 2 away performances I’ve seen.
Mike Bailey took us to 13th in 82 , really think we’re on verge of our greatest season
82 wasn’t a great season as we were dreadful to watch and Bailey was sacked
So is this our best season in our history?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
The so called big 6 with all their millions as usual occupying top 6 which realistically won’t be broken into by too many teams in future seasons (maybe Newcastle)
Been watching since 1974 , really think now this could be our finest season ever
Never seen us score at Chelsea and never seen us win at Everton , all that diminished in a week
Mike Bailey took us to 13th in 82 , really think we’re on verge of our greatest season

Surely this can’t be answered at the halfway point

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

I know it's the Christmas period and I have drunk loads and I'm not entirely sure what day it is, but how have I missed 10 games? What a waste of a season ticket.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
IMO it's the best ever squad we have ever had
I can't see how anyone could argue against this really. Not many particularly weak links in our 25 once you get past Connolly and Locadia. The closest apart from them was always Dan Burn but as has been highlighted in the 180 thread, that really doesn't apply this season as he's really just another one having a terrific season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here