Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has anyone else done a 180 on Dan Burn.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
From being an absolute imo liability in the early part of last of last season, he has transformed into a colossus in defence, up there for MOM every game he plays.

Sorry Dan, I was wrong :bowdown::bowdown:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I would love to know how much he cost us...I think it was £1.2m and if in that ballpark he has been amazing value for the club.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
After that dog wanderers game, I was exceptionally critical...to the point of being a total arse. It was really uncalled for but born out of frustration. He has definitely shown why the recruitment team know a tad more than most of us.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I will admit to having been a critic but that was more when he played left wing back and anyone with pace went flying by him. At centre half he has been excellent and has been critical over these three games. I hope he is given a well earned rest next weekend.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hard to think of anyone who has improved as much in the last 18 months or so at the club than him, other than Sanchez obviously

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Been team Maupay & Burn all along.

Quality. Very good as LWB as well but even better as CB. Best left-footed English CB.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As already stated he is playing in his natural position and shining in it

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Another big, Big Dan Burn fan.
Even on the few times he has had a mare, é.g against Wolves, he's never gone missing, and has kept on going.
Similarly, Duffy had come back better than ever this year.
In fact at times this season, Dunk has looked like the weakest link and that's why we haven't actually missed him in the last few games (puts tin helmet on).

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
He has improved... simple, a very useful squad player who I hope stays here for a few years yet.... just dont ask him to be a left winger again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Always been an absolute chap.

He only stands out when he has a mare…because he stands out being 7 foot 4.

The poor performances are very few and far between and heavily outnumbered by solid 8+ turnouts every week.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Since Cucurella has secured that LB place and he can play in his natural position, I think he's been brilliant. An OK utility player who can do a job, felt almost unfair on him to play out of position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here