Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Trains to Everton

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
With the problems that we’ve had on the trains in the last few weeks I wondered if many are going to Everton by train tomorrow? I’m traveling from Hassocks and was going to get the train but can’t decide if driving would be easier?!

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
Too much driving for one day so getting the 8:15 from Euston. Living in Kent there’s no early train on a Sunday that gets there in time so driving to Greenwich first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks mate, do you think the 16.47 back is do’able or you getting the next one?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Thanks mate, do you think the 16.47 back is do’able or you getting the next one?
My experience is that you'll probably make that if you're happy walking back to Lime Street quite quickly, but I wouldn't trust public transport to get you back there in less than an hour.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
I’ve not been to Everton before but have been to Anfield a couple of times, walking back to the Station after the game might make that a bit tight assuming it’s similar distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Missing my first game of the season, the trains just looked a bit of an ordeal and then no trains in or out of Victoria means fannying around London.

Utter tosh. Just arrive at Euston then 5/10 minute walk to St Pancras and on to a Thameslink. Surely not too hard from Caterham!

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
05:35 to London Bridge, tube round to Euston for the 08:15 to Lime Street, then walk down to the The Ship & Mitre for a few pre-match beers. Can't wait!

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex

Anfield and Goodson similar walking times. Unlike Anfield (where you cut through side roads/parks) the Goodson to Lime Street walk is along bus routes so catch your breath at a bus stop with real time Arriva bus app in hand!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Utter tosh. Just arrive at Euston then 5/10 minute walk to St Pancras and on to a Thameslink. Surely not too hard from Caterham!

Bit harsh, the whole journey just looked a bit arduous, this time of year is a pain with rail works. The home games in February are going to be a pain with replacement bus services but rest assured it won't stop us. A peril of living outside the Sussex area.
Maybe I'm simply giving myself a hassle free day off, enjoy the trip.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you are travelling by car, remember to pay the local kids to mind your car..... just in case.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Anyone know how many tickets we have sold? Credit to all those travelling.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here