Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] New Year's Eve

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well, what is everybody up to ?

Having played two 90 mins of football in the last 4 days at somewhere north of 60 years of age, (eat your heart out Tuchel and your bunch of pussies), I'm going to attempt to see the New Year in and am not planning on moving far from the route between the kitchen and lounge tonight, my biggest worry being how I will get up those stairs when Jools sends us off to bed.

Someone must be doing something more exciting ?

And Happy new year/Hogmanay to all, in case I've gone by then :thumbsup:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Ditto, but can I suggest a move to a bungalow in the new year? They offer a far more civilised method of getting to bed.
Have a good one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m in hospital with Mrs Q after her ileostomy reversal. No party this year but happy she’s still with me. I might have a GandT when I get home though.
Happy new year to everyone on NSC. Peace and good health

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Covid safe celebration with friends on the beach with a thermos of mulled wine. Thankfully it’s very mild out there this evening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sightseers is on Chl 4's I-Player.

Seeing in the New Year (well about 22:30) with a couple psychopaths, happy days.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Watching Jools as me and Mrs C both have Covid, was supposed to be at friends but half of us have tested positive this week !! Plenty of grub and booze in so we'll make the best of it. Same as last year really. Happy New Year all NSCers, looking forward to a better 2022, and a few Saturday 3pm KO's:drink::cheers::albion:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Quiet (safe) one TBH but hopefully this crappy germ thing will burn itself out in 22 and we can get back to having a bit more fun together so HNY to my fellow Albion chums!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’m in hospital with Mrs Q after her ileostomy reversal. No party this year but happy she’s still with me. I might have a GandT when I get home though.

Best wishes to you both and happy new year.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A quiet evening, after a couple of weeks break we’re continuing with Season 5 of The Sopranos. It’s amazing.

Probably a beer or two later.

I haven’t bothered with a big NYE evening out in years, usually we’re abroad skiing.

Have a good evening everyone.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Keeping the puppy off the food and preparing to wake up at midnight to him barking at the fireworks.

Good bottle of chewy red open and 6 Music on so all is far from lost.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just had a scabby horse, now to sink a few beers and find something shite to watch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think I might watch that Pavarotti film from the other night

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boozy shindig at neighbour's cancelled as we are isolating. Probably crack on with another in the final season of 'Lewis' on dvd. Having multiple excuses for not going out is an absolute godsend as far as I'm concerned. Luckily Mrs T is of a like mind. Will give the radio a swerve after the live football chat finishes, and won't be watching any New Year's Eve specials on the box.

NSC has been great fun this year :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Happy New Year and best wishes to both of you

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Kids off to bed shortly and we will be continuing our Chicago Fire binge watch.

On my 5th Bootlegger1974 and the night is still young

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Home alone as Mrs P working until 10pm, and won't be venturing out when she gets home.

Just opened Christmas pressie bottle of Tanqueray Rangpur Lime gin to keep me company, and have to say, very nice it is too.

Happy New Year to all on NSC.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not a lot. I love Christmas but I've not been a fan of New Years Eve for about 30 years.

I still have to work out a decent way to mark it without feeling ripped off.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here