Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Slowest penalty ever?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
In all my years watching football, I've never seen a penalty "run" up like this.

How was he not booked for time wasting? Are there rules to say a penalty kick has to be taken within a certain amount of time?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The Asian Gross? Runs in at full speed, does a little Gross Turn/Brucie jump half way through and continues at full speed again. Nice to see you, to see you ....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In all my years watching football, I've never seen a penalty "run" up like this.

How was he not booked for time wasting? Are there rules to say a penalty kick has to be taken within a certain amount of time?

It was a penalty shoot out. They go as long as is needed, so there's not time to be wasted.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
That initial run up is exactly like the one I do to the toilet when I actually think I'm going to shit myself. :ohmy:

Can I claim copyright?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

No rules only laws.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That initial run up is exactly like the one I do to the toilet when I actually think I'm going to shit myself. :ohmy:

Can I claim copyright?

:lolol:

I'm particularly loving the little hop in there near the end.

I never include the hop myself though, or else I would actually shit myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here