Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1476951684291211266[/tweet]

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Only surprised Mr Welbeck's Chelsea special isn't on the end of that. Superb header.

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Maupays goal vs Them has to be my favourite. Not sure it's the best, but for the satisfaction value, 100%, and for the 'bounce' shitehousery afterwards.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Maupays goal vs Them has to be my favourite. Not sure it's the best, but for the satisfaction value, 100%, and for the 'bounce' shitehousery afterwards.

Maupay was straight on the Palace fans, double ear-cupped, almost before the ball hits the back of the net. All he cared about at that moment was winding the Palace fans up and boy, did he succeed. I’m not sure when we’ll see that level of astonishing shitehousery again? It was brilliant!

d27a89075fdec5caa4d8ee46699dcd0a.png

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Some great goals in there, many technically better than Maupay against the scum, but it makes me chuckle every time I watch it. His celebration was all about pissing their fans off, the timing was perfect, and my Mrs had literally just walked into the front room as it went in and I scared the shit out of her by screaming in her face and going ****ing mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here