Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 90,95,89,98,91

el punal

The times that the Albion have scored in matches to secure points. Specifically - Brentford, Palace, West Ham, Southampton, and last night at Chelsea. If nothing else it shows the resilience and never-say-die attitude of our wonderful team. Well done boys, so proud of you, and, proud to be an Albion fan. My long journey home last night was exquisite. :albion2:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I think there is a bit too much made of the amount of draws we have had, and "how to convert them to wins". The potential losses turned into draws is quite something in itself with so many late equalisers

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The times that the Albion have scored in matches to secure points. Specifically - Brentford, Palace, West Ham, Southampton, and last night at Chelsea. If nothing else it shows the resilience and never-say-die attitude of our wonderful team. Well done boys, so proud of you, and, proud to be an Albion fan. My long journey home last night was exquisite. :albion2:

I thought you were trying to dial 999, on account of your fat fingers :kiss:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I thought it was ... What percentage of fans are complete tossers in the top 5 premier league clubs

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

6 points gained then punk: That would have been points lost in previous years:clap2:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I thought you were quoting the age of your recent conquests. You dirty old waffer.

D

Deleted member 2719

Kudos to the fitness coaches too.

Mentally and physically the strongest ever Albion squad???

I think so.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think there is a bit too much made of the amount of draws we have had, and "how to convert them to wins". The potential losses turned into draws is quite something in itself with so many late equalisers

6 away games we were losing at half time became 5 draws and one win.
It's the home draws against Arsenal, Newcastle and Leeds that were really disappointing.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Well I was going to boo because we didn't win...metaphorically of course. My excitement at the equaliser did somehow manifest as a question mark, as to how we're not winning against this sort of opposition.
Then I realise we're Brighton and Hove Albion and not the champions of the galaxy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here