Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Support

As my brother was a late show and wanted to come, I ended up selling my away ticket and bagging very cheap hospitality seats for the match v Chelsea today.

How people do that every game I don't know, just full of posh twats with no atmosphere.

Anyway, from where we were, our away support was bloody excellent. Very very impressed and felt like I was missing out all game.

Credit goes to each and everyone off you making noise in the away end tonight, sounded superb. Noise pretty much all game. I was proud.

Ps really enjoyed celebrating our equaliser over there. The arrogance from them was hilarious and shutting them up was a great feeling.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
All who were there should take a bow - completely drowned out the home fans all game, at least through my laptop speakers in the former colonies.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
My son has a friend who is a Chelsea STH and he said we were the best/loudest away support they’ve had this season.
I suggested he might reply to say they were the worst/quietest home support we’ve experienced for some time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My son has a friend who is a Chelsea STH and he said we were the best/loudest away support they’ve had this season.
I suggested he might reply to say they were the worst/quietest home support we’ve experienced for some time.

The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea moved their library to Stamford Bridge some years ago now.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I've always thought our away support is up there with the best. pre-Amex knocking around the lower leagues our away support was always sizeable and very noisy too.

Clearly we have a healthy number of fans who are keen to create noise; just such a shame that at the moment we can't seem to get them altogether in the North at the Amex - the disjointedness singing sections s imo the reason atmosphere is sometimes lacking/all over the place

Don't think the Amex is ever as quiet as Stamford Bridge was last night, though. Shocking!

I've always thought our away support is up there with the best. pre-Amex knocking around the lower leagues our away support was always sizeable and very noisy too.

Clearly we have a healthy number of fans who are keen to create noise; just such a shame that at the moment we can't seem to get them altogether in the North at the Amex - the disjointedness singing sections s imo the reason atmosphere is sometimes lacking/all over the place

Don't think the Amex is ever as quiet as Stamford Bridge was last night, though. Shocking!

Absolutely this.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Back in the Withdean era I knew loads of bods that only followed BHA away. Our away support now is decent enough but back then it was different level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here