Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a Lovely Club Chelsea Are..

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh, we all love the charming John Terry. I'm sure he'll be setting a great example for their next crop of youngsters

2CD539B100000578-0-image-a-74_1443386773655.jpg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Probably the most repulsive club out of all of those ESL ones. Huge competition for that title though.

Even their fans must deep down know that they are one horrific football club

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Changed my mind about Tuchel after watching his interview. He said:

- They had enough chances to win it (wrong - we had more chances, and what did they create apart from the goal?)

- They were denied a stonewall penalty (so 'stonewall' the TV pundits didn't even know what he was referring to).

- Moaned endlessly about weakness of squad due to injuries and Covid. Just like every other team then, including us.

No acknowledgement or admittance that his team had been outplayed for most of the game.

Total prick.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

- They had enough chances to win it (wrong - we had more chances, and what did they create apart from the goal?)

- They were denied a stonewall penalty (so 'stonewall' the TV pundits didn't even know what he was referring to).

- Moaned endlessly about weakness of squad due to injuries and Covid. Just like every other team then, including us.

Total prick.

two of their players on the bench cost £70million each I think our entire first 11 cost about £75 million.... (clearly they are higher value)

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
1. A bitter graceless manager.
2. Just appointed a racist, narcissist as youth coach.
3. Funded by laundered bent petrodollars.

Proud to be an Albion fan…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hear, hear - a predictable display of self-entitlement by Chelsea who are currently challenged only by the fans of Man C and Liverpool. Man U, Arsenal and Spurs are now also-rans in the football fans self-entitlement league table because some of them have finally realised that they’re not quite so good as they thought they should be.

If you want a laugh, watch the re-runs of the Big Match from the 1970s when Chelsea and Man U were in Div 2……..it feels so good!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
All of the above, but the biggest disappointment for me is the number of Albion STHs whose first club is Chelsea. I just don’t get it!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You can't fault the recruitment department at Chelsea they get it bang on every time, their only recent failure being Frank Lampard, but they very soon showed him the door because his mother was not a shoplifter.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

No acknowledgement or admittance that his team had been outplayed for most of the game.

Total prick.

No wonder they were crap, after spending ten days in bed, lazy ****** :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thoroughly dislikable club, from the players and a large section of their support right up to the manager and the owner.

I worked with a lad who, in the 80s and early 90s would meet up in a pub on the Fulham Road and, if Chelsea had a black player in the team they wouldn't attend. When they did go, he spent the whole game, back to the pitch, 'hold me backing' at the away fans.

He had mental health issues, now resolved (age helps - he's 66 now. FFS).

:facepalm:

Chelsea were a proper club at one time. Not sure what they are now. Weirdos.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My first ever football match was my Stepbrother taking me to watch Chelsea at home when I was about 8 I think. He's a Palace and Chelsea fan (I know). It was on of the experiences that steered me toward the Albion. The main reason being that after moving around with my Navy Dad all my childhood, Sussex won my heart aged 20.

theboybilly

Do share the statistics

He won't because he can't. If it were true then there would be similar if not more Arsenal and Spurs fans plus those from United and Liverpool. It's pure fabrication to say that swathes of Brighton fans only follow the Albion when they can't get to see their ' first' club. Chelsea would never be the first choice for generations of Sussex kids because they've only been consistently successful for the last 18 years since they've been bankrolled by Abramovich

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Visiting Stamford Bridge is always a privilege, buy it was lovely to get one over on my old mate Gurjit tonight. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here