Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea fans...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Singing about being Champions of Europe, but holding onto the ball when it went out of play on a few occasions 2nd half to try and cling onto a 1-0 win against little old Brighton, embarrassing behaviour. We fully deserved at least a point.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Chelsea, just nowhere near as good as City, and probably a bit off Liverpool as well.

Rarely have I been so definitely able to nominate the team who will finish 3rd before the new year

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
And their manager seems to have lost the plot in his post match interview! “We have no wing backs for the next game” - doesn’t give the huge squad of talented players much confidence that he believes in them.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Take the compliment, like the commentator said.

For me the fact they stopped their arrogant “ruuuu” chant for their CB suggested they were not having it easy.

Then when Maupay bounced the ball in to his own face while retrieving it for a throw in to only have a handful of “weeeeeyyyyyy”s told me they weren’t having fun at all.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I wonder if that is maybe why Mike Dean played zero time on top of the 4 minutes added time despite scoring in added time

I certainly wasn't complaining about that decision, but did think 4 minutes was a little on the low side after all their timewasting so I did think the same.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
And their manager seems to have lost the plot in his post match interview! “We have no wing backs for the next game” - doesn’t give the huge squad of talented players much confidence that he believes in them.

My heart bleeds for Tuchel, only the likes of Kante, Ziyech, Havertz to call upon from the bench this evening, perhaps the game should have been postponed?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Thomas Tuchel:

"A draw about right? Absolutely not. We had the better chances and a clear penalty. Very disappointing."

Possession

Chelsea 47%, Brighton 53%

Shots

Chelsea 11, Brighton 18

Shots on target

Chelsea 5, Brighton 6

"Sure we are tired, if you had been in bed for 10 days and played Premier League after that you would be tired."

:jester::jester::jester:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59751273

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Thomas Tuchel:

"A draw about right? Absolutely not. We had the better chances and a clear penalty. Very disappointing."

Possession

Chelsea 47%, Brighton 53%

Shots

Chelsea 11, Brighton 18

Shots on target

Chelsea 5, Brighton 6

"Sure we are tired, if you had been in bed for 10 days and played Premier League after that you would be tired."

:jester::jester::jester:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59751273

Thomas Tuchel comes across as a massive prick, imo like

Miserable ******* - can't stand managers like him who always have an excuse and something to mean about. Embarrassing

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Singing about being Champions of Europe, but holding onto the ball when it went out of play on a few occasions 2nd half to try and cling onto a 1-0 win against little old Brighton, embarrassing behaviour. We fully deserved at least a point.

The Chelsea fans were singing? Are you sure about that? Seemed very quiet to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn

Yeah, we know who you are "Scared of the Albion" We know who you are!!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
A fat Chelsea fan, right at the front decided to start filming the away end right after Chelsea scored.

He quickly put his phone back down when his fellow fans were drowned out by our stupendous ‘Albion’ chant.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The Chelsea fans sounded... well, to be honest, I couldn't hear ANYTHING for long periods of the game, especially towards the end of the first half. For a moment, I wondered whether the game was back BCD because of covid :jester:

Albion fans, though – hats off. Sounded superb. Got there reward when DW popped up in stoppage time.

As for Tuchel, I have zero sympathy. It's not like EVERY team is affected by injuries, covid cases and the run of games. Ironically, he – and his squad – is probably more equipped to cope with it than the vast majority of others. Look at the players he brought on last night, the comms even mentioned how they were effectively like-for-like replacements. Mrs Bobkin couldn't believe how moody he was – I just found it hilarious.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
With regard to the ball going out and throw ins, did anyone else notice that after we scored the ball went out into the the stand opposite the main TV camera position and whilst it was still in the crowd a ball boy threw the Chelsea player a new ball so they could carry without having to wait for the match ball?

Seems the top six can switch from one match ball to multi ball as and when it suits them now as well! A better ref would have noticed this and blown up and sent the player back but Mike Dean I guess!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here