Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Andy Townsend

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don’t think he realised at all, how much it came across that he wanted Chelsea to win.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

What was spouted out of the CJTC mouth this time?

My personal favourite Andy Townsendism: that chance came too early for *insert strikers name* in the match. When they have squandered a golden opportunity in the 17th minute.

I thought I escaped him leaving the country but he has been on TV commentating in the US recently.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 21.52.49.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Game of 2 halves for him. Didn’t notice in 1st, but as 2nd went on it became increasingly apparent. His MoTM was laughable, lost all credibility. Did well not to say “we” or “us” by the end.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What was spouted out of the CJTC mouth this time?

My personal favourite Andy Townsendism: that chance came too early for *insert strikers name* in the match. When they have squandered a golden opportunity in the 17th minute.

I thought I escaped him leaving the country but he has been on TV commentating in the US recently.
Utterly one eyed throughout the match, surprised to see him wearing normal clothes and not a Chelsea shirt.

Relentlessly biased.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was absolutely delighted with Townsend...

...choosing Amazon over DAZN :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;10115271 said:

Incredible!! I this true?

It is not an exaggeration to say that if this is his professional opinion, he should never work again.

Surely there are enough ex footballers wanting to be pundits that this sort of idiocy doesn't have to be suffered.

If not then surely an ex goal post would be available?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here