Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pubs in Hove for game tonight ?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
If you don’t have Amazon Prime - you can sign up straight away and get a free 30 day trial . Then cancel it . Personally I never would buy anything on Amazon simply because I don’t want to support the way they treat their staff ,

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I went to Blind Busker yesterday and they were showing the Spurs game and then the Leicester game so I reckon that’s your best shout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If you don’t have Amazon Prime - you can sign up straight away and get a free 30 day trial . Then cancel it . Personally I never would buy anything on Amazon simply because I don’t want to support the way they treat their staff ,
I know someone who went for a Amazon area manager position £20k signing on fee type thing if he had got the job plus decent wages.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
George Street tap & the Sussex are both showing tonight's match .the Victoria at portslade also showing the game

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not a match as I thin I've been to every game I've wanted to. But the night of the last promotion, got the train home to Lewes when I should have gone in to Brighton

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

100% just cancel each month. Why line their pockets? I even got a £5 credit for watching stuff (for free) on Prime this month. Result. It's what NSC would want you to do.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not a match as I thin I've been to every game I've wanted to. But the night of the last promotion, got the train home to Lewes when I should have gone in to Brighton

That's great -but any idea on pubs in Hove with the match on tonight? :p

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Cooper's Cask
Poet's Corner

Just suggestions, don't know for sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here