Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] In my life so far I still HAVEN’T done this….

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
So as we know, in their history, Albion have played against 109 football league opponents and Chelsea are the only club they are yet to beat.

With this in mind (and new year’s resolutions looming), I thought we might like to share some surprising non-achievements and facts about ourselves.

Here is one from me: in 50-odd years I have been lucky to have travelled most of the world and the UK but I have never set foot in Cornwall.

And a bonus one too: I have yet to even try eating Salad Cream

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Over 60 years old( I know, I don’t look it) I have never bought a pair of underpants,and have only ever bought a pair of socks, once.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Haven't flown a Spitfire:

All arranged at Boultbee Goodwood pre COVID by Mrs Jakarta as a 60th Birthday Present.

Who knows when it may happen now?

To quote Captain Darling "Made a note in my Diary, it simply says Bugger..." :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have never done a bungee jump. And never fecking will either. Also, I’ve never set foot in any central or South American country. This I intend to rectify when travel restrictions are a thing of the past.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Climbed up inside Elizabeth Tower to see the workings of the clock and see Big Ben. I had arranged to do this as a surprise for my wife - unfortunately not taking into account it has over 330 steps to the belfry.

She politely rejected my invitation on the grounds that "sometimes you can be ****ing stupid" - Well, like they say, it's the thought that counts...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Over 60 years old( I know, I don’t look it) I have never bought a pair of underpants,and have only ever bought a pair of socks, once.

I knew we had some very odd people on here, you have now shot right up the table :lolol:

Justice is not far behind though :ohmy:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have never done a bungee jump. And never fecking will either. Also, I’ve never set foot in any central or South American country. This I intend to rectify when travel restrictions are a thing of the past.

I've never set foot in the United States of America.

This I intend never to rectify.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here