Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Netflix - What's good to watch?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
S4 of the excellent, Drake-produced Top Boy is supposed to be incoming. 50 bags for a ki of food so Duschane can make some Ps, ya get me fam?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Just finished Don't Look Up. It's ok but it is not going on my "go to when I'm bored" list of films I'm afraid. Mark Rylance is very good, but then he always is.

The best film on Netflix is The Trial of the Chicago Seven

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The best film on Netflix is The Trial of the Chicago Seven

It is excellent.
But then again I am a Sorkin fanboy.

I've not seen Moneyball for a couple of weeks now!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Is the other Netflix thread a Mustafa casualty? That is really disappointing - I often looked back through that and got loads of superb suggestions from it.

:annoyed:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
For all you Karate Kid fans, Cobra Kai series 4 drops this Friday. I shall be binging the whole series

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
S4 of the excellent, Drake-produced Top Boy is supposed to be incoming. 50 bags for a ki of food so Duschane can make some Ps, ya get me fam?

Binged this series a few months ago, good London gangster drama, the first 2 series are very gritty and I think produced by C4, with the newer series produced by Netflix with much higher production vehicles.

Interesting because there are significant gaps between filming of series so you experience gradual gentrification of Hackney (first series filmed in 2010 but set a bit earlier). The characters are surprisingly deep for a 'gangster' film.

Dave (the rapper) appears as a prominant character in Series 3, and some of the early series music was produced by Brian Eno.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here