Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Connolly thread where did it go ?

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
It’s vanished. I had been enjoying reading about his latest flounce (allegedly unfollowing us on social media and following Middlesbrough instead) - I should note that I’m not on Instagram so haven’t verified this personally, but am assured it did happen.

I was pleased at the thought of him getting a chance somewhere else. If he turns into a PL striker with a shred of maturity I’d welcome him back with open arms. At present though, he needs some time away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some ******'s wiped it! Even checking through my posting history for the last couple of weeks, all traces of it have gone from there too. Musy have been forced to wipe it for commercial confidentiality reasons after the last poster accurately spilled the beans about his imminent move to ...........................................

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Some ******'s wiped it! Even checking through my posting history for the last couple of weeks, all traces of it have gone from there too. Musy have been forced to wipe it for commercial confidentiality reasons after the last poster accurately spilled the beans about his imminent move to ...........................................

Ooh, what beans? Please re-spill.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Or all of Mustafas threads were removed with the removal of Mustafa.

This is exactly what happened. Any thread Mustafa has started will eventually go too as his posts are purged.

Just start another one.....(and don't then immediately flounce!).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This is exactly what happened. Any thread Mustafa has started will eventually go too as his posts are purged.

Just start another one.....(and don't then immediately flounce!).

seems hardline. surely an account can just be locked and their post left in future if some wants to flounce.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
seems hardline. surely an account can just be locked and their post left in future if some wants to flounce.

Mustafa specifically and repeatedly requested Bozza delete his account and posts, and Bozza said he will always honour any such requests. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Hey - I'm just the messenger. Only Boz can delete an account.

If someone asks for their posts to be deleted then it will delete threads where they are the OP. That's how the relational data on this old site works.

In possibly related news my moderating cheque seems late this month. I'll have to hand the Ferrari back at this rate and may even be on non-Vintage on NYE :eek:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
*Starts thinking how funny it would be if the Brexit thread starter asked for all their posts to be removed*.

Snigger.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hey - I'm just the messenger. Only Boz can delete an account.

If someone asks for their posts to be deleted then it will delete threads where they are the OP. That's how the relational data on this old site works.

In possibly related news my moderating cheque seems late this month. I'll have to hand the Ferrari back at this rate and may even be on non-Vintage on NYE :eek:

So you could even be joining me in drinking wine from screw top bottles then . . .see the wine thread. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here