Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking at the University

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Quick question

I have been lucky so far this season with Bridge Car Park tickets.

But where are the tickets for the University listed there seem to be a lot more than 1901 members?

I have asked the club via email about a season parking ticket but they said it’s not possible.

Parking close to the Amex makes a huge difference in time after a long drive even if it is a pain getting away after.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The Bennett’s field lot were moved to the University which meant the season ticket parking there was no longer available for this season. The University freed up more than their usual car parks to the club for the Brentford game but this was a one off and back to normal for the next home game.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Quick question

I have been lucky so far this season with Bridge Car Park tickets.

But where are the tickets for the University listed there seem to be a lot more than 1901 members?

I have asked the club via email about a season parking ticket but they said it’s not possible.

Parking close to the Amex makes a huge difference in time after a long drive even if it is a pain getting away after.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There never seem to be any on general sale for the uni this year which is a shame. I like it more than the stupid Bridge.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That’s what I meant as I’ve got 2 platinum punk:

Congratulations - pick anything from the top shelf.

R.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here