Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Game nearly a sell out

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Did the exchange actually open? I've been keeping my eye on the site for a few days & there's only been singles or basically the South West corner.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well I’m pissed off.

Stupidly, I left 2 tickets for the game on my car dashboard in plain view. Some **** has smashed my side window and left 2 more.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
At what point do they open up the ticket exchange? Is it when absolutely every single ticket, no matter how crap, has sold - even if it's a single ticket, all on it's own in the middle of the East Upper?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I put on my two in WSL this morning.

Are you near to the SW corner do you know if they sold? [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] was right the site did go down. Looking on here the amount of people not going I expected to see a load of tickets on the exchange. There just hasn't been many at all. Either no one is putting their tickets on the exchange as they don't think it will sell, the exchange hasn't opened or there are going to be a lot of people there tonight. This is the 1st time I haven't been able to buy tickets a couple of days before the game since they started the exchange. :tantrum:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
At what point do they open up the ticket exchange? Is it when absolutely every single ticket, no matter how crap, has sold - even if it's a single ticket, all on it's own in the middle of the East Upper?

Clearly not in time for me to buy 2 tickets together that's not too close to the South stand. :facepalm:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I wouldn't worry about tickets together. 2 tickets in the same stand will be good enough then look for the best seats.

I can't risk that tbh. I'd be taking jnr & he'd feel on edge if I said we might have to nick an empty seat. I would as well, if I'm honest I'm not a take my seat early person & there are obviously others like me. I don't want to be turfed out :blush:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Might be nearly sold seats but bums on seats will be quite different. The attendances are distorted by not recording bodies through turnstiles.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fantastic effort from the club and supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here