Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bah Humbug

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Yes , they can stick it as far as I am concerned, a very boring day when all the scheduled radio and tv is churning out absolute dross. I have had a sandwich lunch and been listening to music on Spotify , about to find a decent film from our recordings.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
It’s always over-hyped and is often a massive anti-climax.

The weather doesn’t help. It needs to be cold and sunny for a bracing walk along the seafront!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm not religious so why on earth would I celebrate the made up birth of a mythical comic book character?
Christmas can lick my balls.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When I was a kid there were always excellent “Christmas” war movies on eg Zulu, WED, TGE, Heroes of Tele, Battle of the Buldge etc. Now it’s always family pixel slush and cheese. Being back the Christmas War movie I say. Kids would learn sumfin too…!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
When I was a kid there were always excellent “Christmas” war movies on eg Zulu, WED, TGE, Heroes of Tele, Battle of the Buldge etc. Now it’s always family pixel slush and cheese. Being back the Christmas War movie I say. Kids would learn sumfin too…!

The family and I did enjoy the Mosquito programme on 4somethingorother. Always loved that plane in my old WW2 comics/Commando etc. But yes, there should always be a good WW2 film on on Xmas Day or perhaps Boxing Day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here