Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] A toast to Bozza

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Merry Christmas to all, but a special thanks to you, Bozza.

Without you this site wouldn't have been possible. Best health and luck in 2022.

-Tomandjerry

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ll second that :thumbsup:

It can’t be an easy task but given the royalties he gets from posts I suggest you all KEEP POSTING (said in Strictly style of course)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No one likes a creep.

Other than me of course.

All well-wishers will receive a one-time special credit to their NSC good behaviour account, significantly reducing the likelhood of a ban in 2022.

Merry Christmas everyone - have fun and stay safe.

If anyone is struggling with anything at all - please reach out. I'm sure between the great and the good on here, I'm sure we can help.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
:xmas::D
IMG_20211225_102404.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Bozza has created a monster, but what a brilliant monster it is! The internet wouldn't be such a great place without it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't think gratitude for giving time to provide NSC for the unwashed masses is ass licking.

Thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], have a great Christmas!

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Bozza has created a monster, but what a brilliant monster it is! The internet wouldn't be such a great place without it.

I'm not sure which particular poster you are referring to here :) , but I fully support all the good wishes sent to the wonderful Bozza

(Please don't forget my one-time special credit, when I accidentally post like a pillock later in the year.)

Have a great day all.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'll claim my good behaviour credit by giving [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] a big hats off whilst nodding my head in a deferential manner, asking him if he's lost weight and my goodness he never seems to age a day... :whistle:

Running a forum isn't easy - it's like having a two year old running around the house whilst trying to relax...

NSC has been a great source of info, laughs and support this year - and long may it continue (until Bozza sells it to a Saudi Investment Consortium or something)

Merry Christmas everyone, and cheers to the people who run this show. :clap2:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Happy Christmas Bozza.

I've been aware of NSC for years (and years), but only got round to joining last year, when I had more time in retirement.

It really is quite special, and is a broad church with a huge range of subject matter.

Can you imagine loads of random blokes discussing their mental health on the Leeds or Palace fans forum? NFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here