Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Concourse

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Understandably many rules about attending the Amex. We are all taking some risk by attending but surely biggest danger is the concourse . I can't get my head round is why this remains open and supporters are not asked to go straight to seat.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion have to pay Sodexo back if the concourse outlets are shut ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Understandably many rules about attending the Amex. We are all taking some risk by attending but surely biggest danger is the concourse . I can't get my head round is why this remains open and supporters are not asked to go straight to seat.

Personally I never felt at great risk on the concourse at the last game….two thirds(?) attendance…went up one end had plenty of space ..near an opening …I guess if you don’t feel ‘safe’ stay in your seat? It’s not like anyone is forcing someone to go on it….if you need a wee pick another time?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If you’re bothered about the concourses then simply don’t go.

There are queues on transport, queues to get in, you’re in a stadium, people will need to use toilets and pass through the concourses anyway. Outlets being open or closed doesn’t really change the main risk factor of the game being on!

If you don’t want anything, go through to your seat. I don’t know why the focus is specifically on the concourses with so many other risks in staging a game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not been crowded this season, plenty of fresh air and people mostly distanced. I’d be far more concerned about P&R busses and queues, and the crammed trains/queues (so don’t use them).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

No surly the biggest danger is….

Not wearing a mask, and being in a confined area, which the concourse is not….

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
People need to make their own decisions. If you are too much of a scaredy cat to go to a game, then don't go to a game. If the concourse worries you, then stay in your seat. But don't curtail other people's enjoyment.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
People need to make their own decisions. If you are too much of a scaredy cat to go to a game, then don't go to a game. If the concourse worries you, then stay in your seat. But don't curtail other people's enjoyment.

Nothing to do with being a scaredy cat. You think covid is only a cold.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Because we are adults, I fully know the risks of drinking in the concourse, I have absolutely no issue with those who want to go to their seats, but those who want a drink, I don’t see that would effect you whatsoever?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
If you don't want to hang around on the concourse and go straight to your seat, you still need to walk (fight your way through) the concourse to get to your seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here