Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket updated to Albion v Spurs.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
In Apple Wallet. Albion v Spurs on 31/05 with a 23:59 k/o.

I’ve emailed the club. They’ll reply in 5 days. Handy.

Anyone else had this or just me?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Yeah someone posted a thread at the start of the week about it. Make sure automatic updates are turned on for your ticket.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

This happened about a week ago. Mine has now corrected itself to show the Brentford game. If you are on an iPhone then go to the ticket and select the three dots in the top right corner, now check if automatic updates are on, if not switch them on. You can also manually update the ticket by dragging down from the top of the screen.

There will be similar instructions for android users, hopefully someone will post them shortly.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Thanks chaps. I’ve always had automatic updates on and I’ve tried refreshing to no avail. Fingers crossed it updates again before Sunday night.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Must be an apple thing. My Google pay app still says Brentford. Unless Apple know something we don't!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Mine says the same and automatic updates are on. I’m still not sure whether to go on Boxing Day but hopefully it will update before then.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks chaps. I’ve always had automatic updates on and I’ve tried refreshing to no avail. Fingers crossed it updates again before Sunday night.

It really does not matter what it says.
You have bought and paid for a season ticket - the barriers recognise that fact, and will let you in.
Nothing to fret about.

Enjoy your Christmas, enjoy the game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Must be an apple thing. My Google pay app still says Brentford. Unless Apple know something we don't!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nah not at all, my iPhone hasn’t shown this weird 23:59 match and has gone straight to the Brentford match too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Am I the only one that doesn’t even check until I’m walking up to the turnstile?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I had the Tottenham one as well. I also had automatic updates. Turned them off and back on then the Brentford ticket magically appeared.
However I’m not going as I will be off my tits by 8pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Ok, this probably explains it.

IMPORTANT please read: You have been selected for our COVID Certification spot check

Your ticket for tonight’s game has been deactivated from entry until you come to the Ticket Office windows 9 & 10 and show the required certification*.

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

IMPORTANT please read: You have been selected for our COVID Certification spot c

Your ticket for tonight’s game has been deactivated from entry until you come to the Ticket Office windows 9 & 10 and show the required certification*.

Yep, I’ve got the same. I know it’s not a massive inconvenience but it adds to the list of reasons not to go tonight.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

IMPORTANT please read: You have been selected for our COVID Certification spot c

That’s good to know for future reference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here