Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Merry xmas to all you flanges

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you know i luv yah all.....tomorrow will be messy...just a shabby 44 degs here ...:moo::moo::bigwave::bigwave: big kisses to one and all and if the brentford game goes ahead 3 points pleeeeeeeze....!!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
you know i luv yah all.....tomorrow will be messy...just a shabby 44 degs here ...:moo::moo::bigwave::bigwave: big kisses to one and all and if the brentford game goes ahead 3 points pleeeeeeeze....!!

Don't know what you're gloating about - it's going to be 48 degrees in Brighton.

Capture.JPG

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
WHo are you calling flange ya Gusset plate!

Have good one, and the same to all of you. You beautifully bizarre bunch!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Give me our weather any day 😜

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Merry Chrimbo [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION]. Have a great one mate.

Why can't we have summers like Australia? :down:

Enjoy the barbecue turkey! :drool:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Merry Chrimbo [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION]. Have a great one mate.

Why can't we have summers like Australia? :down:

Enjoy the barbecue turkey! :drool:

44 degrees? Sod that kind of temperature! Love the summers down here in this part of the UK. Lots of sun, generally a pleasant and comfortable to work in 20 odd degrees with a few heatwaves thrown in!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
44 degrees? Sod that kind of temperature! Love the summers down here in this part of the UK. Lots of sun, generally a pleasant and comfortable to work in 20 odd degrees with a few heatwaves thrown in!

Worst thing about that heat is sleeping at night which I guess wouldn't get below 22C at least (horribly uncomfortable) so I suppose it's not all beer and skittles. Easy getting up in the mornings though for a cold shower and chucking on the t-shirt and shorts! :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sleeping is not a problem, as most homes built in the last 20 years have air con. Here in Melbs it will be a more comfortable 21 degrees (could do with 4 or 5 more for perfection) so we will be eating BBQ stuff and salads. Moët workplaces close till the New Year so we will be heading off to Phillip Island for the week for beaches, water sports, countryside walks etc.

In return I will miss UK pubs mostly, surely the most perfect place to spend big chunks of Christmas. You can stuff your 8pm Boxing Day kick off with limited transport, insteadI I will watch it at 7am with breakfast on my balcony.

Seriously, Merry Xmas to everyone, and let’s hope we can all dream of a more normal Xmas next time around. Cheers!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Gonna be an overcast 21/22 here just north of Wellington today . Sun may make an appearance.

Would swap xmas all day long with a uk xmas. cold, fire, couple lunchtime beers at the pub before a proper xmas dinner. My xmas here is a bbq and the pubs are shut and ill be wearing shorts and jandals (whatever they are)....... theyre flip flops. Its just not the same

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sleeping is not a problem, as most homes built in the last 20 years have air con. Here in Melbs it will be a more comfortable 21 degrees (could do with 4 or 5 more for perfection) so we will be eating BBQ stuff and salads. Moët workplaces close till the New Year so we will be heading off to Phillip Island for the week for beaches, water sports, countryside walks etc.

In return I will miss UK pubs mostly, surely the most perfect place to spend big chunks of Christmas. You can stuff your 8pm Boxing Day kick off with limited transport, insteadI I will watch it at 7am with breakfast on my balcony.

Seriously, Merry Xmas to everyone, and let’s hope we can all dream of a more normal Xmas next time around. Cheers!

I was hoping you'd be giving us a shout at the MCG.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Much more pleasant here. No humidity just a nice breeze and 24, oh and have a look at the warning for just above Sydney. For those of you back at home when we get a strong wind warning, they mean it.

Screenshot from 2021-12-25 08-54-46.png

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just woke up Happy Christmas to you all.
44 degrees today and tomorrow forecast so not good.
Hottest Christmas since recirds began, Mrs hassling me to water garden before it gets too hot.
I live on an acre and it takes an hour to water, better get up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I was hoping you'd be giving us a shout at the MCG.

Was last time, would love to this time.

But a personal temporary alcohol ban (will be broken by a couple of small ones) is not conducive to spending many hours with the Barmy Army!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Merry Christmas everyone, a bright and beautiful 21 here in Geelong.

Roast dinner eaten outside and now enjoying Only Fools on Britbox

Lovely Jubbly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here