Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time for Premier League players to strike??

PL players to strike?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • Ruel Fox

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
So, can he genuinely claim to have been informed he had the Omicron Variant?

Apparently if you have taken a PCR test and tested positive and subsequently been contacted by NHS Test and Trace, yes, and that process takes 4 to 5 days.

Edited, as I had turned into the French policeman in 'Allo 'Allo.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Apparently if you have taken a PCR test and tested positive and subsequently been contacted by NHS Test and Trace, yes, and that process takes 4 to 5 days.

Edited, as I had turned into the French policeman in 'Allo 'Allo.
So they do tell you the varient then, Interesting... Mrs V was notified she had been in contact with a positive case and decided to go get a PCR test at a walk in centre, she badgered me it to it too to be safe.
My result came back as negative 30 hours later.. Mrs V was not informed of the result, worried she phoned up and after waiting for 20 minutes was told she had to wait 96 hours before she was allowed to speak to someone about her test /result... She didn't bother.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
So, can he genuinely claim to have been informed he had the Omicron Variant?

As with much of the stuff he's posted recently... Largely lacking in fact.
Unless he has paid for the genetic sequencing of a sample with a private laboratory, no, he won't have been told even 'if' his PCR sample was sequenced (it's randomly sampled anyway) and certainly not what the results were.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are you pretending to be a moron or is it a genuine problem you have? Given your post history I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Sorry about that.

Obviously given what we know now I could not be completely immune against the omicron variant.

There will forever be new variants that will infect us for the rest of time. They will always make us ill and our immunes system will always need to learn how to break them down again and again. This is a never ending and natural process.

I'm immune to the omicron variant now though.

At school there was a strange boy who would ask people to hit him. Everyone ignored him until he begged so much that out of annoyance and to get him to shut up, a couple of the other lads gave him a dig.
He then of course ran to the headmaster and said he was being bullied.

You remind me a lot of that boy.

Anyway, even though you are being a selfish, uninformed wally about Covid who is likely lying about isolating or even having Covid at all, because you didn’t even know how long the unvaccinated need to isolate for, I hope you had a peaceful Christmas and it’s good you didn’t leave NSC for good. It must have take some neck to come back to call people foul names and ignore Bozza’s warnings after insulting everyone, claiming your freedoms were being abused and then starting a thread making a huge deal out of your flounce. I don’t know many who would do that.
It’s almost admirable.
Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I’ll ask my daughter what she thinks (when she finishes her 13 hour shift on a Covid ward for a lot less than £20 an hour)……….:shrug:

PL players have their ‘loads’ (training plus matches, cumulatively) scientifically managed to the nth degree by the army of physiologists the clubs employ, their recovery managed in the same way and their nutrition adapted accordingly. They really aren’t being asked to risk too much.

Please convey my sincere thanks and admiration to your daughter for what she does. I hoped that the pandemic would bring about a shift in how people like her would be valued and rewarded by society. Somehow I knew this wouldn't happen. It hasn't. In a balloon debate who would you throw out of the basket - a nurse or a PL footballer?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
At school there was a strange boy who would ask people to hit him. Everyone ignored him until he begged so much that out of annoyance and to get him to shut up, a couple of the other lads gave him a dig.
He then of course ran to the headmaster and said he was being bullied.

You remind me a lot of that boy.

Anyway, even though you are being a selfish, uninformed wally about Covid who is likely lying about isolating or even having Covid at all, because you didn’t even know how long the unvaccinated need to isolate for, I hope you had a peaceful Christmas and it’s good you didn’t leave NSC for good. It must have take some neck to come back to call people foul names and ignore Bozza’s warnings after insulting everyone, claiming your freedoms were being abused and then starting a thread making a huge deal out of your flounce. I don’t know many who would do that.
It’s almost admirable.
Happy New Year.

I was only thinking the same a little earlier, I thought this character was ****ing off???

What did I miss, is he back again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was only thinking the same a little earlier, I thought this character was ****ing off???

What did I miss, is he back again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve had a break from NSC for a few days, had a nose today and he seems to be lighting fires all over Covid threads. Again. Silly sausage !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here