Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Happy Holidays?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
For someone whose grandmother is head of the English Church, Harry’s “Christmas” card leaves a lot to be desired.

The card was sent by email through the Archewell charity co-founded by the duke and duchess in 2020.
It is titled "Happy Holidays" and carries the message: "This year, 2021, we welcomed our daughter, Lilibet, to the world. Archie made us a 'Mama' and a 'Papa', and Lili made us a family."
It goes on to highlight the donations the couple have made to seven US-based organisations that help families as "they look forward to 2022... from those being relocated from Afghanistan, to American families in need of paid parental leave".
The card ends with the words: "Wishing you a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year, from our family to yours! As ever, Harry, Meghan, Archie & Lili".

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Prosperous? She's the fecking Queen!! :rolleyes:

Anyway... Harry needs to grow a pair. Clearly written by the actress.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
When do they renounce their Sussex titles?

Not my Duke or Duchess.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Happy Festivus!

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
For someone whose grandmother is head of an anachronistic, elitist institution that worships a non-existent being within in an organisation that historically existed to keep ordinary people in servitude, I'd say he's doing pretty well.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
For someone whose grandmother is head of an anachronistic, elitist institution that worships a non-existent being within in an organisation that historically existed to keep ordinary people in servitude, I'd say he's doing pretty well.

…….. in your opinion…..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

How was your company do this year? :lolol:

And where the hell have you been?

Or am I senile and confusing you with someone else from NSC’s distant past?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Obviously. I am right though.

It’s pantomime season……. Oh no you’re not!

Actually the only bit I would majorly disagree with is the non-existent being bit, and even there it is open to debate….. that’s why it’s called faith. Happy Christmas anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here