Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Car Park C,Sussex Uni car park?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hello chaps,
Anyone give a "thicko" a heads up on how to get to this car park. I think the club mentioned The Bridge car park but,when I put the postcde in,a number of parking options appear, I'd normally arrive by train or motorcycle but have booked parking so I can drive down by car for the Brentford game. Any advice gratefully received,Thank you in advance.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You drive in the bottom of Sussex campus so like you’re going to Stanmer park.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hello chaps,
Anyone give a "thicko" a heads up on how to get to this car park. I think the club mentioned The Bridge car park but,when I put the postcde in,a number of parking options appear, I'd normally arrive by train or motorcycle but have booked parking so I can drive down by car for the Brentford game. Any advice gratefully received,Thank you in advance.

A3B6DA87-5869-4F25-8FFE-6573CD7923D0.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When the **** did car park C open? I had a season ticket there, which was stopped this season, and all I've been able to book is the Bridge.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
When the **** did car park C open? I had a season ticket there, which was stopped this season, and all I've been able to book is the Bridge.

Was that BN1 9RB? Maybe just a one-off extra parking given the transport debacle for the Brentford game d'ya reckon?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was that BN1 9RB? Maybe just a one-off extra parking given the transport debacle for the Brentford game d'ya reckon?

Perhaps. On this I know nothing :shrug:

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
Yes extra car park for this match as Uni on hols.
Uni has been taken over by those kicked out of Bennett’s Field so no season tickets for us plebs!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Make sure you have the ticket for parking on your phone ready, or the printed pass as they scan it when you reach 100 m before the zebra crossing, at least that's what they've done each game so far this season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

IIRC When Bennett’s Field Car Park went tits up a couple of years back and was only to be used by corporate guests and VIPs they moved all the 1901 members parking to car Park C. The Bridge became the regular ST parking and match by match car parking.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
IIRC When Bennett’s Field Car Park went tits up a couple of years back and was only to be used by corporate guests and VIPs they moved all the 1901 members parking to car Park C. The Bridge became the regular ST parking and match by match car parking.

I see. Many thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here