Liverpool P v P Leeds United
Wolverhampton Wanderers P v P Watford
Burnley P v P Everton
Manchester City v Leicester City
Norwich City v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace
West Ham United v Southampton
Aston Villa v Chelsea (17:30)
Brighton & Hove Albion v Brentford (Stupid o'clock)

MONDAY 27TH DECEMBER
Newcastle United v Manchester United (20:00)

Screenshot 2021-12-25 at 10.25.39.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gonna end up with one game and it's ours just to really rub it in

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I know things can change quickly but no positive cases reported within Brentford camp, 2 covid related in ours. Expect it to go ahead unless there is a last minute outbreak

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Any chance our game could be moved earlier to fill one of the more favourable tv slots?
No chance. Expect most planning on going will have made family plans around an 8pm kick off, any way. On another note, just when I think I've got my FPL team place, boom - this! Testing times

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I certainly hope ours goes ahead even though I can't go. We've already got three games to re-arrange into a packed second half of the season. Thankfully the FA have done the sensible thing are got rid of replays for the 3rd and 4th round of the FA Cup which frees up a couple of mid weeks. We don't want a repeat of Magic March, we won't win 8 games in a month in the PL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No surprise the dippers game is off. Klopp hasn't stopped f*cking grizzling all month.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I know things can change quickly but no positive cases reported within Brentford camp, 2 covid related in ours. Expect it to go ahead unless there is a last minute outbreak

Well let's try and make the most of it if it does go ahead, it could be our last visit to the Amex for a while. With our next home game not scheduled until 14th Jan, we are bound to have moved to Plan C by then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Makes sense if a load of first teamers are missing, unfair advantage otherwise. Spuds and ManU early gainers from laying it on thick.

Should probably be a mini EPL break starting now, for clubs to get their act together on zero Covid. It's achievable, the clubs followed incredibly tight protocols in 2020's Project Restart.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Well let's try and make the most of it if it does go ahead, it could be our last visit to the Amex for a while. With our next home game not scheduled until 14th Jan, we are bound to have moved to Plan C by then.
I'm keen for it to go ahead. I still enjoy going, even of late and welcome at least an opportunity to try and get back to winning ways.

Looking forward to Welbeck and Webster returning and would rather us not have a massive backlog of games in the New Year to arrange for nearly every mid week

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm keen for it to go ahead. I still enjoy going, even of late and welcome at least an opportunity to try and get back to winning ways.

Looking forward to Welbeck and Webster returning and would rather us not have a massive backlog of games in the New Year to arrange for nearly every mid week

I agree. Probably not the thread for such a suggestion, but bearing in mind the returnees, is this too attacking a line up for a Potter side do you think?

Sanchez
Lamptey Webster Duffy Cucurella
Bissouma
Mwepu Gross Trossard
Maupay Welbeck

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I agree. Probably not the thread for such a suggestion, but bearing in mind the returnees, is this too attacking a line up for a Potter side do you think?

Sanchez
Bissouma
Mwepu Gross Trossard
Maupay Welbeck

Biss is suspended so no matter what happened we'd end up with the game being awarded to Brentford for fielding an ineligible player if we started with that 11.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021

Sanchez
Bissouma
Mwepu Gross Trossard
Maupay Welbeck
Biss is suspended, so you could replace with MacAllister if you are looking to add attacking intent

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No surprise Dirty’s game is off. If I could understand a word he says Bielsa probably hasn't stopped f*cking grizzling all month.

Do you mean you can't be bothered to learn Spanish? :)

Seriously, is it any great surprise that Leeds are struggling, if half of his side can't understand what he is trying to say them, and another member of the coaching staff has to help with his team talk? :nono:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Any chance our game could be moved earlier to fill one of the more favourable tv slots?

This big time please! I'm still going at 8pm as fear this might be last game for a while. Move it to a sensible time and crowd might be better. Notwithstanding the covid fear factor which is understandable and down to personal choice, the stupid kick off time is still a factor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here