Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So selfish, their choice but the NHS have to deal with it. Twats

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m guessing that the majority of hospitalisations are occurring to OAP’s who are unvaccinated due to their distrust of the Government, culture, community influence and/or religion.

The anti-vax imbeciles who are unvaccinated due to selfishness and being as-thick-as-f***ing-pigshït whom are also trying to stop others getting the vaccine are probably not the ones being hospitalised (sadly). I hope I’m wrong because it’s always a shot in the arm for the vaccine roll out when one of their number passes from the deadly virus and the media publicises it.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't get it. How have they got COVID if they've not had the jab...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
BBC reporting up to 90% of people in hospital with Covid are the unvaccinated. Makes my blood boil :rant:

It doesn't make my blood boil....yet. However, if they are in a hospital bed and receiving treatment, then that is one less bed and treatment for a cancer patient.

I do though look upon them with contempt.

If the general public realised the stressful situation of finding a spare bed in the hospital when they waltz into A and E department, well......a lot of peoples blood would boil.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
I’m guessing that the majority of hospitalisations are occurring to OAP’s who are unvaccinated due to their distrust of the Government, culture, community influence and/or religion.

The anti-vax imbeciles who are unvaccinated due to selfishness and being as-thick-as-f***ing-pigshït whom are also trying to stop others getting the vaccine are probably not the ones being hospitalised (sadly). I hope I’m wrong because it’s always a shot in the arm for the vaccine roll out when one of their number passes from the deadly virus and the media publicises it.

This is one of the worse posts I’ve seen on this forum. Such ignorance is inexcusable.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Elderly people currently dying in hospital.

"What utter bellends. Pricks. Wasters."

Take a long look at yourselves in the mirror chaps.

Hasn't taken you long to crawl back, I see.

No surprise there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I hope you're wrong too. Should be fairly easy to report the age of the hospitalized (and the NHS bean counters should do so). It wouldn't suprise me to find that it is your hopes rather than your expectations that are being met. If 90% of the hospitalized are unjabbed, if they are also old they would have been most at risk of death from the first and second wave, and if they are old dick heads then Darwin's law would have surely prevailed?

I posted recently that I suspected the much lower mortality rate overall for omicron is due to the fact that a high proportion of those infected are 'young' and as the young were not anywhere near as at risk of death from the first two variants, and this is likely to be the case for omicron, bingo, total death numbers remain low. The old got the first variant extremely easily and care homes in particularly were incubators. The older folk are better protected now (vaccines, taking care what they do) and meanwhile the new variant which spreads much more quickly than the first two has been ripping through (I suspect the young) people in London.

Presently almost all the UK's increase in hospitalization is in London. Below I post yesterday's data followed by today's. If this repeats around the country (which it surely will) then the national data on hospitalization is going to look very grim very soon. It will be hospitalizations rather than mortality that affects HMG's plans because, with all the libertarian will in the world, Johnson won't be able to bluster through ambulances queuing outside hospitals and all 'routine' hospital treatments for up to and including cancer postponed. NHS meltdown. Johnson will have to get off his fat arse and do something.

Vaccination is the best hope and, as a gentleman of some age, I am eyeing lasciviously the possibility of a fourth jab at the end of January. All the best :thumbsup:

nothing to see here.PNG

today.PNG

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I think those who need a take a look in mirror are those shouting freedom whilst ironically curtailing the freedom of the vast majority.

Liberty ? Personal choice ?

Tut-tut.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

What part of “90% of those in hospital are unvaccinated” are you not getting?

If anyone needs to take a long hard look at themselves, it’s people like you :shrug:

YOU and people like you with your ignorant, selfish and ridiculous attitude are a threat to the NHS and the rest of us imo

If, however, you are self isolating full time because you don’t don’t trust the vaccine and are not being a threat to others by mixing with us I apologise :smile:

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I hope you're wrong too. Should be fairly easy to report the age of the hospitalized (and the NHS bean counters should do so). It wouldn't suprise me to find that it is your hopes rather than your expectations that are being met. If 90% of the hospitalized are unjabbed, if they are also old they would have been most at risk of death from the first and second wave, and if they are old dick heads then Darwin's law would have surely prevailed?

I posted recently that I suspected the much lower mortality rate overall for omicron is due to the fact that a high proportion of those infected are 'young' and as the young were not anywhere near as at risk of death from the first two variants, and this is likely to be the case for omicron, bingo, total death numbers remain low. The old got the first variant extremely easily and care homes in particularly were incubators. The older folk are better protected now (vaccines, taking care what they do) and meanwhile the new variant which spreads much more quickly than the first two has been ripping through (I suspect the young) people in London.

Presently almost all the UK's increase in hospitalization is in London. Below I post yesterday's data followed by today's. If this repeats around the country (which it surely will) then the national data on hospitalization is going to look very grim very soon. It will be hospitalizations rather than mortality that affects HMG's pland because, with all the libertarian will in the world, Johnson won't be able to bluster through ambulances queuing outside hospitals and all 'routine' hospital treatments for up to and including cancer postponed. NHS meltdown. Johnson will have to get off his fat arse and do something.

Vaccination is the best hope and, as a gentleman of some age, I am eyeing lasciviously the possibility of a fourth jab at the end of January. All the best :thumbsup:

View attachment 143002

View attachment 143003

It’a very worrying about the hospitalisations occurring in London where Omicron is rampant but looking on the bright side, the vaccine uptake in the capital is generally lower than the rest of the county.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/interactive-map/vaccinations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here