Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Master-f**k up

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gregg-Wallace-LTMYS-hero-1434.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-59753877

So some absolute idiot on Channel 5 news last night decided to unveil the winner of the prestigious Celebrity Masterchef Christmas champion on their programme before it had aired later that evening. Viewers were quite rightly fuming, one twitter comment said it 'had ruined their Christmas' and many others were distressed at their viewing being ruined and demanded heads should roll.

:nono:

1_Gregg-WallacejpgGregg-Wallace-showed-off-his-chiselled-abs-following-his-epic-weight-loss-transformation.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm delighted that there's so little news going on at the moment than Channel 5 News found this worthy of note

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:wrong::wrong::wrong:I recorded it on my Video recorder and now you’ve ruined it for me as well.

Ant and Dec are so good on it

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Kids were in tears last night cause of this absolute shambles Crodo.

Heads absolutely should roll, you're right.

I just hope C5 don't ruin "Happy Christmas with Gary Barlow and Sheridan Smith"

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
If some sad sap's Christmas has been ruined by C5 revealing the winner of this sh**e, then they either need to get out more or seek professional help???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have never watched it and I think the chavvy Millwall fan who presents it is a loud mouthed **** but I too am mortified that the result was leaked.

Christmas was looking so so good this year and now it’s ruined :down:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Who watches TV at Christmas - it's all crap. The only couple of weeks in the year for us when it goes off and stays off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If some sad sap's Christmas has been ruined by C5 revealing the winner of this sh**e, then they either need to get out more or seek professional help???

This is a Crodo thread. :shrug:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kids were in tears last night cause of this absolute shambles Crodo.

Heads absolutely should roll, you're right.

I just hope C5 don't ruin "Happy Christmas with Gary Barlow and Sheridan Smith"

It's happening. Fox News have already made a bid for "Heads Must Roll". It will be televised on a Pay Per View basis.

Some chap called Donald Chump will operate the guillotine for a reported $5,000,000 dollars (and 11,780 votes)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Next they will be revealing that Santa doesn't exist and ruin Christmas for the rest of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here