Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Merry Christmas

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m finished work now and looking forward to my first Christmas off in years, I hope you all have a great one and enjoy your festive period whether you’re with family, friends or ignoring the whole thing. Whatever you’re doing, I hope it’s peaceful and safe.
Have a blast.
See you in the New Year

Merry Christmas NSC!

:clap::O:drink::rock:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
its-a-covid-friendly-christmas-santa-claus.gif

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just about to set off for the drive to Brighton. It will be my first Christmas day not working for a long time. Only slightly spoilt by the fact we have to drive back to Manchester on Christmas day evening ready for me to start working again 6am Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas all! ��

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
I’m finished work now and looking forward to my first Christmas off in years, I hope you all have a great one and enjoy your festive period whether you’re with family, friends or ignoring the whole thing. Whatever you’re doing, I hope it’s peaceful and safe.
Have a blast.
See you in the New Year

Merry Christmas NSC!

:clap::O:drink::rock:

Thank you and the same to you.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Happy Holidays one and all, hope you enjoy a happy and safe festive season and 2022 is significantly better than 2021.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just about to set off for the drive to Brighton. It will be my first Christmas day not working for a long time. Only slightly spoilt by the fact we have to drive back to Manchester on Christmas day evening ready for me to start working again 6am Boxing Day.

Merry Christmas all! ��

Safe journeys.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
No time off for me ,as a taxi driver facing more doom and gloom got to take the work when it’s there . Currently 10 jobs Xmas day happy days [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Happy Holidays one and all, hope you enjoy a happy and safe festive season and 2022 is significantly better than 2021.

Happy Hanukkah, Crodo.

Best wishes to those of you who are having a rare family time this Christmas and not having to work.

To those working, don't forget to pop on to NSC; there are quite a few mad b'stards like me who can mix family time with a bit of online chat with friends, imaginary friends, imaginary foes, etc. :thumbsup:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Yep, Merry Christmas NSC family!

Gonna be a bit of a downer this year as won't have mum around. She had a bad stroke a few weeks back and is in the RSCH and likely for a good while yet.
Latest COVID has now also stopped all visits too, tough times ....

94 year-old dad is soldiering on but they just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary in September so will be even tougher on him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two more days of work and then I can sit down and start writing out Xmas cards

Think yourself lucky, at least you won’t have to keep sending more cards as they arrive from people you haven’t sent one to :lolol:

Merry Christmas all from a Grinch, I think this was written with me in mind - Warning 100% NSFW

https://youtu.be/6U2XdkBkTTk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, Merry Christmas NSC family!

Gonna be a bit of a downer this year as won't have mum around. She had a bad stroke a few weeks back and is in the RSCH and likely for a good while yet.
Latest COVID has now also stopped all visits too, tough times ....

94 year-old dad is soldiering on but they just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary in September so will be even tougher on him.

Any chace you can facetime? My old pal Bob the (retired) social worker (aged a mere 77) was set up by his daughter and can now chat online with her and his son who lives in America, plus old pals.

All the best :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here