Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poll: Are you going to the Brentford game?

Are you going to the Brentford game?

• Yes

Votes: 94 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 172 56.0%
  • Haven’t decided yet

Votes: 41 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna be the highlight of my Christmas.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Absolutely not. But can't think of the reason yet, its one if not all of the below:

No trains
Ridiculous time
Covid everywhere
We are rubbish at the moment
Queues are too long
Still not signed a striker
Not allowed to boo
Can't bring my own water bottle.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I don't mind the P&R, nice change.

Box.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yep. There is no reason to use Covid as an excuse. Buses/coaches will be well regulated regarding masks (I hope) and at the ground it will be two thirds empty so find a seat where there are no people.
On the other hand I've ticket and coach for Chelsea but will 100% miss that as away ends will be crammed.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope. If it had been a different kick off time I probably would have but the kick off combined with the transport issues just make it not worthwhile. Fair play to the club for the efforts they are going to, but Sky are going to have a lot of empty space for their viewers to enjoy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No.

I'd rather it was postponed until Omicron has passed through.

What makes you think Omicron II is going to be any better?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Yes, I live in Brighton so it really isn't much of a hassle.

Plus it feels like this may be the last time we'll be able to go for a few months... It'll be a shame to see so many empty seats.

As an aside, does anyone know if seats put on the exchange have/will be listed for sale? I'm trying to get a couple of extra seats in North end of the WSL but it seems as though they're trying to fill the South stand corners at the moment...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As an aside, does anyone know if seats put on the exchange have/will be listed for sale? I'm trying to get a couple of extra seats in North end of the WSL but it seems as though they're trying to fill the South stand corners at the moment...

Alas I really can't see this selling out, therefore the exchange won't come into play.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I have little desire to go at the moment. Stupid kick off time plus very low mojo…

I cycle to games. If it’s pissing down I will probably watch at home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Commiserations, etc, etc

It is what it is.

That said I went too soon.
The Packers playing Christmas Day evening will be the highlight, the Albion come in second.
Then all this nonsense will be over and we can concentrate on all the other shitehouse nonsense.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Im in two minds if I want the match played boxing Day. If its played I get a Boxing day football fix (Albeit on the box as its impossible to go in person despite having already paid for this!). If its postponed then I get to go in person on a presumably re-arranged Tuesday evening. Not sure if that's a win-win scenario or a lose-lose scenario! All I do know is I haven't found, heard, seen a fan that's happy this is 8pm ko Boxing Day. Not that the powers that be in deciding this care.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes, the KO time is outside the remit of the club, I have not seen us win at home all season and it would be great to cheer on the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here