Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Foden and Grealish

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They knew EXACTLY what they were getting with Grealish.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can they play left back?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Young men enjoying themselves who would of though it.

When they are paid ridiculous amounts of money to give up a few months of partying and save it up for the close season it is out of order.
Well done Pep!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Young men enjoying themselves who would of though it.

Many years ago a mate of mine went nightclubbing after the final match of one of the promotion seasons away at Shrewsbury. He was a Chelsea fan but a mate of Paul Rogers. He was most impressed by Bobby Zamora who was the only one of these sportsmen not drinking alcohol. Co-incidentally I’m sure this sportsman looking after his body was the only one who made something more of his career. I suppose you could argue though that Grealish and Foden already have ridiculous wealth and don’t need to do any more so sod it might as well get hammered.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Many years ago a mate of mine went nightclubbing after the final match of one of the promotion seasons away at Shrewsbury. He was a Chelsea fan but a mate of Paul Rogers. He was most impressed by Bobby Zamora who was the only one of these sportsmen not drinking alcohol. Co-incidentally I’m sure this sportsman looking after his body was the only one who made something more of his career. I suppose you could argue though that Grealish and Foden already have ridiculous wealth and don’t need to do any more so sod it might as well get hammered.

Rogers is still as fit a butcher’s dog now………often see him out running locally (sometimes with Kuipers)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Rogers is still as fit a butcher’s dog now………often see him out running locally (sometimes with Kuipers)

Both amongst my favourite ever BHA players. The silky skills and accurate passing of Rogers after some of the dross of not many years before was a revelation. Kuipers was just a legend. I will never forget his celebrations with the handful of fans at the end of a 1-1 draw away at Oldham. I can’t remember what had happened. Maybe saved a penalty or something? Perhaps the celebrations were partly because it was so bloody cold !

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
FGB1bMEXMA8rUd0.jpeg

Turning up to work in this state is unacceptable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here