• No

Votes: 87 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Kick off time seems unpopular with many one here (can’t say I’m enthused)….so a postponement gets round that and maybe we will have some of the injured players back (or it could get worse)….but then watching footie on Boxing Day is a bit of a tradition

Springal has an interesting thread at matters from a different angle

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?392007-Game-Week-20-to-be-postponed

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can’t be arsed to go anyway as driving back from Salisbury and Boxing Day dinner is 6;30! So wouldn’t be able to drink, so sod that

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not sure Amazon will allow it to be, if the poll were "should it be" then I'm in the yes camp

Sky have the Boxing Day game. Amazon are showing the midweek block of games which includes our game at Chelsea (should they go ahead).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where is the ‘I really don’t care because at 8pm on Boxing Day I’ll be enjoying family and friends time and not football’

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
8pm on Boxing Day....

I put my tickets straight on the exchange I'm sorry to say. I have family I'll be with who are far more important to me than Sky and their stupid f*cking fixture list.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
8pm on Boxing Day....

I put my tickets straight on the exchange I'm sorry to say. I have family I'll be with who are far more important to me than Sky and their stupid f*cking fixture list.

Likewise, there is no circumstance that would convince me to go to this game at this time. To think, I was going to bin off my season ticket this season when the renewals came around but I decided to keep it. So far I’ve made 4 home games this season, TV has ruined football for me, and this season has been a farce after the pain of the season previous. No idea where I go from here.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I suspect the football will be suspended until mid January, when it will restart behind closed doors. At which point we will be in lockdown again anyway.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ambivalent….will go if it’s on, not happy if it’s not. The time isn’t actually that disruptive for me TBH……..lunch with the family unaffected and I’ll just be out for the evening when the rest are vegetating on the sofa watching some absolute SHITE on TV that I’d rather avoid anyway.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]1472650813885591552[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorBHAFC/status/1472650813885591552

Exclusive: Premier League clubs set to discuss postponing entire round of festive fixtures

The Premier League clubs will tomorrow (Monday) debate whether to postpone an entire round of festive fixtures as the top flight battles to keep its season going amid the latest wave of the pandemic.

The Athletic can reveal that gameweek 20 — the fixtures on December 28-30 — is the round most likely to be pre-emptively postponed. The pick of those matches is Brendan Rodgers’ Leicester hosting one of his former clubs, Liverpool, on Tuesday, December 28.

The matter will be part of discussions at a meeting between Premier League club executives at 1pm GMT on Monday.

Six of the 10 Premier League matches were called off this weekend because a series of clubs registered a spike in COVID-19 cases, leaving them unable to fulfil fixtures.

Even those clubs who were able to complete their fixtures have in several cases been severely affected by the Omicron wave of COVID-19, with Chelsea able to name only six of the nine permitted players on their bench away to Wolves on Sunday, and two goalkeepers among those six, as their squad was impacted by the virus.

(subscribe to continue reading)

Last edited:

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Ambivalent….will go if it’s on, not happy if it’s not. The time isn’t actually that disruptive for me TBH……..lunch with the family unaffected and I’ll just be out for the evening when the rest are vegetating on the sofa watching some absolute SHITE on TV that I’d rather avoid anyway.

Does that mean they will be watching the game? Or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here