Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Another piece of filth

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My dad and his family had a pet monkey that my Uncle Roy brought back with him from National service somewhere. It used to try and **** the dog when it was asleep in front of the coal fire. It used to escape and attack kids with ice creams on the Worthing seafront. Jacko it was called. Quite famous round here in the day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So this scrote abuses a monkey and is correctly banned for life from keeping animals.

But

Had she made the news by killing someone while driving her car, she'd be banned from driving for 3 years.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Escaped jail.

“Holland was banned from keeping all animals for life after pleading guilty to three Animal Welfare Act offences and was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months. She must also pay £420 in costs and a £128 victim surcharge.”

Because, I suspect, she was repentant:

“Scott Bowen, defending, said his client was ‘deeply embarrassed and deeply ashamed of her behaviour’. ‘In hindsight, Ms Holland fully accepts she shouldn’t have had the animal in the first place,’ he told the court.”

Which is surprising considering her previous:

“Holland previously appeared in court in May where she was ordered to pay more than £4,000 over a hidden cocaine haul found in Kinder chocolate eggs.”

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I followed that case at the time, but kept if off of nsc …. one too many disgusting tales after the child torture cases.

The same raw instinct from me - hatred towards these people, I hope they get imprisoned again and again for dealing. They’re not going to lead legal lives from now on FACT.

Mrs.W told me that the monkey is now very happy and loved at a zoo with mates!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My dad and his family had a pet monkey that my Uncle Roy brought back with him from National service somewhere. It used to try and **** the dog when it was asleep in front of the coal fire. It used to escape and attack kids with ice creams on the Worthing seafront. Jacko it was called. Quite famous round here in the day.

You owe me 5 Fab Rocket lollies, 12, 99 cones( with Flakes) and 3 Knobbly Bobblys.:censored:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I guess from **** it wasn't a hug :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Escaped jail.

“Holland was banned from keeping all animals for life after pleading guilty to three Animal Welfare Act offences and was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months. She must also pay £420 in costs and a £128 victim surcharge.”

Because, I suspect, she was repentant:

“Scott Bowen, defending, said his client was ‘deeply embarrassed and deeply ashamed of her behaviour’. ‘In hindsight, Ms Holland fully accepts she shouldn’t have had the animal in the first place,’ he told the court.”

Which is surprising considering her previous:

“Holland previously appeared in court in May where she was ordered to pay more than £4,000 over a hidden cocaine haul found in Kinder chocolate eggs.”

Wonder what the victim is going to spend her £128 on?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:lolol:
I’m howling after reading this which doesn’t help because I’ve injured my ribs FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here