Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA away kids tickets

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I want to take my Grandson to this game, he has been to one League Cup game before at the Amex but his purchase history is showing nothing?

How do I get a ticket for him as the ticket page says purchase history only and it won’t let me purchase, even though he has a fan number and the system recognises him as an 8 year old !!!

Meaning how do you get a purchase history if you can’t purchase?

So hard just to buy a ticket!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I want to take my Grandson to this game, he has been to one League Cup game before at the Amex but his purchase history is showing nothing?

How do I get a ticket for him as the ticket page says purchase history only and it won’t let me purchase, even though he has a fan number and the system recognises him as an 8 year old !!!

Give the ticket office a ring, they’re really good at sorting this sort of stuff out.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Here we go more money grabbing

Grandson went to the WBA cup game 26/01/2019 but because the ticket was bought in my name he has no purchase history .

He can however buy a ticket for the cup game in Jan @ West Brom ( for £5) if and only if he buys a Seagulls plus membership for £18 !!!!

I tried explaining to the guy on the phone because we live in Swindon chances are he won’t go again but he was insisting that’s the only way to get a £5 away ticket.

Paul Barber if your reading this in my opinion your ticket policy sucks

I know BHA are not bothered buts that’s 3 extra unsold tickets for WBA away.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
because the ticket was bought in my name he has no purchase history .

:ffsparr: hardly more money grabbing is it.

WBA is purchase history only, not general sale.

If you register a fan no. for him and buy him a ticket to a match which is open to general sale you can then avoid this in the future and avoid paying for membership.

Or just buy him an adult ticket if you have another fan no. in your friends and family who do actually have purchase history.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
:ffsparr: hardly more money grabbing is it.

WBA is purchase history only, not general sale.

If you register a fan no. for him and buy him a ticket to a match which is open to general sale you can then avoid this in the future and avoid paying for membership.

Or just buy him an adult ticket if you have another fan no. in your friends and family who do actually have purchase history.

I have 2 adult fan numbers my wife and mine. So that’s not possible
Why should I pay for an adult ticket for an 8 year old who due to living 120 miles away is unlikely to get to any games ?

He has a fan number please as I think I mentioned.
Has been a young seagull since day 1 and even got a free shirt when he was 7 !!! But now they want another £18 to buy a £5 ticket I call that money grabbing.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I’m not sure I’d be wasting too much time getting tickets for this game as I can’t see any way that there will be fans allowed into games by then.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Why should I pay for an adult ticket for an 8 year old who due to living 120 miles away is unlikely to get to any games ?

Has been a young seagull since day 1 and even got a free shirt when he was 7 !!! But now they want another £18 to buy a £5 ticket I call that money grabbing.

They are only suggesting membership because the young chap has no purchase history. At some point you will need to buy him a named ticket to a (home) game which is on general sale in order to start the purchase history.

Away games generally do not go on general sale!

I'm sure someone who isn't going to WBA away could give you a fan no. and their surname to allow you to purchase a 3rd ticket for your grandson or they would have POTG

If it goes ahead that is

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
There will almost certainly be a pay on the door option, or pay cash at West Brom ticket office, on the day.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
As said before, looking at the science there will be restrictions, possibly full lockdown. Sport will be top of the list of things to go.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

WHAT ? Don’t tell [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]
That is blatant discrimination.

D

Deleted member 2719

WHAT ? Don’t tell [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]
That is blatant discrimination.

Or maybe Mouldy might be happy that his constructctive feedback was listened too, perhaps they noticed the lost revenue from my fan number, which will run into thousands?

Common sense prevails.

I am sure the CRM system must be broken or someone can't make it work effectively to gain maximum retention.

Remember it was NEVER about the cost of a shirt, incase you never understood that as some of the regulars on here didn't!!

However, I fear the lack of flexibility to their stringent rules that are issued, will cost the club more revenue and even bigger a loss of loyalty. All these rules are carried out like a military operation and will hit others like Swindon seagull.

With premier league/covid fatigue setting in, can the club afford not to give every case a top class customer service.

Let's hope they can fix this one, if not go to mouldycustomerretentionexpert.com

Cheers Neville, you have made my day.:thumbsup:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

He might turn out to be older than some of the players we put out on the day! We're chucking in the towel with this venerable old competition this year I foresee

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Or maybe Mouldy might be happy that his constructctive feedback was listened too, perhaps they noticed the lost revenue from my fan number, which will run into thousands?

Common sense prevails.

I am sure the CRM system must be broken or someone can't make it work effectively to gain maximum retention.

Remember it was NEVER about the cost of a shirt, incase you never understood that as some of the regulars on here didn't!!

However, I fear the lack of flexibility to their stringent rules that are issued, will cost the club more revenue and even bigger a loss of loyalty. All these rules are carried out like a military operation and will hit others like Swindon seagull.

With premier league/covid fatigue setting in, can the club afford not to give every case a top class customer service.

Let's hope they can fix this one, if not go to mouldycustomerretentionexpert.com

Cheers Neville, you have made my day.:thumbsup:

I just enjoyed that thread, Mouldy old boy. A classic part of NSC history. Hope you have a great Christmas.

D

Deleted member 2719

I just enjoyed that thread, Mouldy old boy. A classic part of NSC history. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Nev, I'm glad you did old chap.......... Some do say I have history....................some also say I am classic, so I will take both of them together.:lol:

Have a good Christmas too.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here