BD862AA1-9930-4D3D-A2B2-580F73E5F557.jpeg

:lolol:
I’m already enjoying the replies

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Cant rule it out.

Infinite resources, needs to build a new academy, needs to sell 20 players and buy 20 new ones. It is the dream job for a technical director/DoF.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Money talks. He'll be on what to many of us would be an eye-watering salary at the Albion. Somehow, though, the way it seems to work is that the more money you've got, the more you want, even though you don't need it.
Like the PL footballer on £125K a week fretting because the bloke he plays alongside is on £150K a week. It the S*n article has any validity, I wonder which way Ashworth will jump?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure where to start on this story. It's on a par with:

Daily Mail reports that "Rebecca Long Bailey is about to join the Liberal Democrats, says Labour insider".

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Transfer guru?

How has he guru’d up a transformation at BHA. Jury very much out at the moment. That said, I’m happy to give him more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's the confusion?

What's the confusion? There is none - there is a rumour (even if it has been started by The S*n). Therefore, since there is a rumour, reporting the existance of the rumour is telling the truth. Cerainly The S*n has it's agenda - as do The Guardian, The Independent, The Daily Ma*l, The Mirror, etc. - they all publish some of the truth, some of the time; some of it heavily slanted towards their agenda. They all survive by slanting the news to reflect and validate the views of their readers.

Of course, the reader's (or the person who refuses to read) will have their own prejudices as to what is true. 'Lib Dems triumph in bye-election'; 'Tories suffer bad bye-election defeat' - both are perfectly true - but nonetheless many will prefer one 'truth' above the other.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
DA comes across as an interesting, thoughtful, talented football guy. God knows, Newcastle need that. But you’d be working for a club who’s ultimate owner directed the total dismemberment and murder of a straightforward critic (allegedly).

But money talks. It’s a disgrace Saudi Arabia are allowed any involvement in the PL. Palace fans’ banner was spot on.

The existing players themselves have no choice.

Let’s not forget that Eddie Howe has actively gone to work for these people. Personally, I hope they’re shunned and never, ever welcomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's the confusion? There is none - there is a rumour (even if it has been started by The S*n). Therefore, since there is a rumour, reporting the existance of the rumour is telling the truth. Cerainly The S*n has it's agenda - as do The Guardian, The Independent, The Daily Ma*l, The Mirror, etc. - they all publish some of the truth, some of the time; some of it heavily slanted towards their agenda. They all survive by slanting the news to reflect and validate the views of their readers.

Of course, the reader's (or the person who refuses to read) will have their own prejudices as to what is true.
'Lib Dems triumph in bye-election'; 'Tories suffer bad bye-election defeat' - both are perfectly true - but nonetheless many will prefer one 'truth' above the other.

I like both of those.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gsam_want_gnu_big.jpg

Now it all makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here