Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your Fantasy League team

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have had to keep changing my underperforming team, luckily I am playing my wildcard.

Has anyone just given up?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Playing the wildcard this week to ensure all my team are available. Hoping others in my league have forgotten.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I used the free hit so I get my old team back next week.
Only lost one Villa player (so far) from my re-vamped team.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I did it last season, wasn't last but could never be bothered to keep abreast and the kids spanked the dads.

Didn't bother this year, my only fantasy in football these days is to see Brighton score a goal from open play in normal circumstances.

Preferably whilst standing up watching with the ability to jump about if I want to . . . I appreciate the latter is extremely unlikely.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Given up now after realising I'd left Dunk in since before he got injured, and Salah in since before AFCON. I was doing pretty well in my office league before then :lolol:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
"Change name" is what the system shows when your submitted name is deemed too rude

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Change name" is what the system shows when your submitted name is deemed too rude

He changed my details to username [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]Crellin Password was here 1346. Sad tw?t. I am changing everything. Passwords, username etc

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My team name wasn;t rude, He even played my bench boost. I have cacelled that

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I was suggesting the twunt may have attempted to alter your team name to something rude and been scuppered by the name validation thingie

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was suggesting the twunt may have attempted to alter your team name to something rude and been scuppered by the name validation thingie

Ah Understood. He changed the team I support from Brighton to Spurs. Say no more. I didn't think my password I had to was that easy to hack. I have changed everything now, including a few players that cost me 28 points. At least he is happy in his little world.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are you registered on any other FPL sites?

Nope. Been with just the one for a few years. A quick google suggests that there has been a lot of hacking of the Fantasy League in the last few months

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nope. Been with just the one for a few years. A quick google suggests that there has been a lot of hacking of the Fantasy League in the last few months

I wish someone would hack my team account, they couldn't do a worse job .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there a NSC league? I'm doing my first season and loving it.

There is. It's called NSC 21/22.

The hacker cost me 72 points by transferring my entire team out. It cost me more points to bring some players in.

I am way back down on 1219 points now.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is there a NSC league? I'm doing my first season and loving it.

There’s actually (at least) two.

I’ve set up a cup competition in my one - just called North Stand Chat - which starts in the next game week. Take a look and see who you’re up against in the first round.

It could revive a dismal season!

The “other” league is called NSC 21/22, by the way. That one doesn’t have a cup competition, but it might not be too late to set it up if anyone knows who owns it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here