Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
SATURDAY 18TH DECEMBER
Aston Villa P v P Burnley (15:00) - NOW POSTPONED
Leeds United v Arsenal (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 19th DECEMBER
Newcastle United v Manchester City (14:00) - Sky Sports
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea (14:00)
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 10.43.48.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Arsenal, Villa, City, victories are obviously our wish.

Anything that halts us being dragged into a relegation scrap, before we kick a ball again, is my only wish, until we are somewhat back to normality as a squad.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Newcastle getting systematically dismantled at home by Manchester City would add a little festive cheer to my weekend.

Would be nice but not sure they are going to bother destroying them, not big enough of a challenge to go all in. Think City will win with 2-0 or 3-0.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would be nice but not sure they are going to bother destroying them, not big enough of a challenge to go all in. Think City will win with 2-0 or 3-0.

Often true, but they seemed happy enough to keep battering Leeds, in the week, so fingers crossed for more of the same.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Often true, but they seemed happy enough to keep battering Leeds, in the week, so fingers crossed for more of the same.

Leeds beat them last year, I imagine that was part of the reason City kept going. While I'd gladly see Howe get as sad as possible I'm not sure it will be enough of a carrot for City to put in their best possible effort.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

because Leeds beat them last season and I honestly think Guardiola holds that sort of grudge. They did same to us at start of season after last seasons win, fortunately our first choice defenders are better than Leeds.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Arsenal, Villa, City, victories are obviously our wish.

Anything that halts us being dragged into a relegation scrap, before we kick a ball again, is my only wish, until we are somewhat back to normality as a squad.

not sure I want Villa to win as I still think we can turn this around so a drawer for me and also Wolves to lose as well.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Match of the Day today will be quite literally the match of the day.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
...and there goes the Villa Burnley game ...

I'm going to have to go shopping now :annoyed:

But, on the bright side, I'll get a break from [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION]'s isolation posts :wink:

Get well soon, and if there's anything I can pick you up while I'm out :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm going to have to go shopping now :annoyed:

But, on the bright side, I'll get a break from @<u><a href="https://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?u=21158" target="_blank">Weststander</a></u>'s isolation posts :wink:

Get well soon, and if there's anything I can pick you up while I'm out :thumbsup:

Great spot into the mindset of a cabin fevered lune.

You don't want to come near me just now.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
...and there goes the Villa Burnley game ...

2 hours before kick off with about 2k Burnley fans on there way. That's not good enough - such a late postponement should be a forfeit of the game. If that was the case Villa would somehow manage to cobble together a side.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
2 hours before kick off with about 2k Burnley fans on there way. That's not good enough - such a late postponement should be a forfeit of the game. If that was the case Villa would somehow manage to cobble together a side.

Trains and coaches full of supporters ...

It's wrong ... Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here