Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5 years ago tonight, one of the great 'away' nights

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Murray running pretty much length of the pitch run to celebrate with the Brighton fans, fastest and furthest he ran all season.

On another note, another reminder of what an absolute joy it was to watch Knocky that season. Utter box office every match.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
‘’Winners find answers…..Promotion candidates find the answer’’

Never going to forget that night even if i watched from the sofa……an ever so memorable season

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Was that the night that Stockdale fell hopelessly in love with that temple of West Midlands football?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lovely to see a quality assist from Solly, after spending much of today being less than positive towards the fella.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Was that the night that Stockdale fell hopelessly in love with that temple of West Midlands football?

No I think he fell in love with the place when Harry Redknapp offered him more money than a Premier League club was willing to pay him. To be fair if Harry was offering me what it's rumoured he was paying Stockdale I'd fall in love with place too (well tell people I had anyway).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was there, what a night that was. EPIC celebrations, was exhausted by the end. So fortunate to have been at Brum plus QPR that season. Both great nights.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
My son reckons it was the greatest night of his life: he was mascot; we won; he got Knocky’s shirt and we watched MOTD in our hotel beds eating pizza - a wonderful day for an 11 year old.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was there, what a night that was. EPIC celebrations, was exhausted by the end. So fortunate to have been at Brum plus QPR that season. Both great nights.

Ohhh Poggers free kick….marvellous

Another great away day was Bristol City which I was at ….same commentator…rewatched it when I got home about five times

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I was there too having had laser eye surgery first thing that morning. I think that shows commitment (to be fair, I do have family links to Birmingham City so that game was always inked in for me!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here